| Roman Reigns | One Shot | Valentine's Day

"What are you thinking about?"

Roman had spent the last half hour in bed with you running his fingers over your own. Not that it was an odd occurrence for either of you to play with the other's hands, but you had noticed that he seemed to have something on his mind this particular night. Typically, neither of you had anything in particular on your minds in the moments after you had come down from your post-sex blissfulness, but as you examined his face it almost seemed as if he was telling himself a story in his own head as he played with your hand.

"Rome?" You asked again, reaching up to cup his cheek in your free hand and snap him out of his trance.

"Hmm?"

"What are you thinking about, lovebug? You seem a little far away."

Roman smiled at you and leaned down to give you a long and loving kiss.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I'm right here, I promise. No where else I'd want to be."

"So what's on your mind then?"

Roman took a breath before running his thumb along your fingers once again.

"I was just thinking about how much I love you." He said. "How much I love spending Valentine's Day with you. How much I want to be with you for as many Valentine's Days as you'll let me."

You giggle slightly. "Roman, where is this coming from?"

"I just feel like I don't tell you enough."

"Rome, you tell me you love me at least twenty five times per day."

"I know, but I want to make sure you really know. Words are just words; I need to know that you feel how much I love you."

You leaned up to give him another slow kiss. "Roman, I know. I feel it every single say, I promise. And I love you too. So, so much."

"You're it for me." Roman said. "You're the only one I ever want."

You could feel the tears starting to sting at your eyes, but you blinked them back.

"Me too."

"I can't wait 'till I get to put a ring on this finger." He continued, bringing your hand to his lips and kissing the knuckles that he had just been playing with previously. Then he dropped your hand and shuffled closer, moving his lips down over your neck and shoulder until he reached your stomach, kissing small circles on the skin there. "And then I can't wait until I get to put a baby in this belly."

Tears started to fall freely down your cheeks at that point, watching him as he continued to love on you and tell you all of the plans he had for you.

"I love you now and I'll love you until I'm seventy."

You laughed through your tears. "And then you'll finally move on to a younger, better looking model?"

Roman's head shot up and he matched your smile with his own. "Somebody's gotta take over for Hefner. But don't worry, I'll let you live in my mansion."

"Gee, thanks."

Roman came back up so his face was level with yours and, taking your face in both of his hands, kissed you one more time.

"I love you so much, it's painful." He said, wiping the remaining tears off your cheeks with his thumbs. "Be with me forever, yeah?"

You nodded. "I'm all yours, Roman. Forever."