Pregnancy Series - Cravings

Seth

"Seth, Seth, Seth," you repeated, poking his arm. He groaned and rolled over, slowly opening his eyes.

"What's wrong sweetheart? Are you ok?" he asked suddenly awake. You nodded, smiling at him.

"I'm craving ice-cream," you replied, "and we don't have any." He sat up and looked at the clock beside the bed.

"Ice-cream at three in the morning?" he questioned.

"Please, the babies really want it," you pleaded, putting on your best puppy dog face and playing the baby card you knew he couldn't say no to. Seth chuckled, kissing your forehead and getting out of bed. He put on the first pair of jeans he found and grabbed his phone and wallet.

"Do you want anything else while I'm out?" he yawned. You thought for a minute, before replying. "And some pickles," you paused, "to dip in the ice-cream." He shook his head, chuckling again, "only cause I love you and our twins."

Dean

"Did you get it? Did you get it?" you asked Dean as soon as he walked in the front door. He chuckled and kissed your forehead.

"Yes, and I got your messages about the chocolate," he said, placing the bacon and chocolate on the table in front of you. You stood up and hugged him tight.

"Thank you, you're amazing," you said. "Oh and Deano," you said, looking at him lovingly, "Can you cook it, please?" you asked sweetly. He chuckled lightly and took the bacon off you, heading towards the kitchen. He started cooking the bacon, looking over at you a few times, smiling. You smiled back, putting a spoonful of nutella in your mouth. When the bacon was cooked, Dean put it on a plate in front of you. You quickly picked up a piece and dipped it into the Nutella.

"How does it taste?" he asked unsure about your craving combination. Instead of answering, you gave him some, "Try it! Mama and baby love it!"

Roman

"What are you doing babygirl? It's 3am," Roman asked sleepily, stumbling out of the bedroom to see what you were up to. You looked up from the stove at him in the doorway.

"Making pancakes," you smiled, turning back and flipping them. Roman chuckled to himself and tiredly walked up behind you. He wrapped his arms around your waist, hands resting lightly on your swollen stomach.

"Don't tell me, the baby was craving pancakes," he said against your shoulder. You nodded, putting them on a plate and covering them in maple syrup. You wiggled out of his arms and sat at the kitchen counter. Roman followed you, sitting on the next stool.

"Mmmm so good," you whispered. Roman smiled and grabbed a fork. Just as he went to pick some up, you hit his arm, making him drop the fork. "Baby's pancakes," you warned. He laughed, kissing your temple.

"I'll make my own then."

"I'll have more," you replied with a mouthful, smiling innocently at him when he raised a brow.