Pregnancy Series - Mood Swings

Dean

"Good morning, sweetheart." Dean whispered to you in his raspy morning voice that just drove you crazy. You groaned with exhaustion, squeezing your eyes shut and refusing to acknowledge the morning sun. "Did you sleep well?" he asked, wrapping his arms around you and nuzzling his face into your neck. He began placing light kisses on your neck and along your jaw in a sweet attempt to wake you up, but you weren't having it.

"Stop." You demanded harshly, pushing him away from, turning your back to him and closing your eyes once again, just hoping to catch a few more minutes of sleep.

"Ouch, did I do something wrong?" Dean asked with confusion.

"Just stop touching me." You stressed once more, nuzzling your face in your cool pillow.

He obviously didn't realize how you were feeling as he continued to touch you. Dean kissed your forehead and started to lightly tickle your sides. He was laughing slightly, but you didn't share in the humor.

"Dean, I said stop touching me." You yelled, finally snapping out on him for not listening. He hadn't been up all night last night like you were - he didn't understand how tired you were. His smile dropped as he realized he had upset you, his blue eyes looking down at the design on the blanket sheepishly.

 "I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast," he spoke softly, pushing the blankets back and softly walking out of the room, closing the door softly behind himself. He saw that you were getting frustrated at him but knew that you were properly just in one of your moods again. After about 15 minutes, you walked downstairs and into the kitchen, a blanket draped over your shoulder. 

"Hello," you said simply, less annoyed than before.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry of being so tou-" Dean began, giving the pancakes a flip before you cut him off with a kiss.

 "It wasn't you, it was me and my crazy moods that I can't control." You explained with a tender, understanding smile. He rubbed your stomach and smiled, "I know it's hard, but it will all be worth it.

Roman

"Why did that happen?" you whispered, your eyes tearing up as the screen faded to black. "Why did she die, Ro?" you continued, looking at Roman with big, watery doe eyes. He frowned when he saw your eyes filling with tears, his heart hating whenever you cried.

"Babygirl, it's just a movie," he assured you, placing a piece of stray hair behind your ear. You looked back at the movie credits playing on the TV and the tears ran down your cheeks. "Come here, babe," he said softly, pushing the blanket back and opening his arms for you. You snuggled into his chest, feeling the warmth from his hoodie. His warmth and his familiarity calmed you down instantly.

"You smell good," you sniffed, taking in the soothing smell of his cologne. He smiled slightly and ran his hand up and down your arm, drawing small circles on your shoulder to distract you. You stopped watching the television and decided to watch Roman instead. He looked down at you, kissing your forehead.

"That tickles," you giggled, "I like it when you haven't shaved for a few days," you whispered, running your finger along his jaw. He smiled; even if you were having sudden mood changes, at this moment you were happy and he didn't want anything to ruin it.

"How about we take a little nap?" he suggested, "then we can get some dinner?" You nodded and laid down against him again. He rested his hand on your stomach, drawing lazy patterns over your top. "At least you're not angry like yesterday," he said under his breath.

Seth

"I completely forgot about that!" Dean laughed, his eyes lighting up with excitement as he recalled the old story. You sat around your living room with the boys remembering their older tours where you had just started following along.

"And remember the time Y/N came to visit," Roman added, shooting you a playful look as he prepared to embarrass you with the story you had heard a million times. "She arrived at the wrong hotel and Seth spent half the day looking for her." The boys started laughing again, Dean sipping his beer as Roman caught his breath from laughing. You felt your cheeks redden; first out of embarrassment that soon turned into anger.

"But Seth was so happy when-" Dean continued on with the story before you cut him off.

"Stop," you said loudly and forcefully, each boy stopping to look at you. Dean raised a row questioningly, wondering what he had done to offend you. "I don't want to talk about it. Plus it's really not that funny." You insisted, a frown distorting your usually kind features. The boys froze at your sudden outburst, unsure what to say.

"It's a funny story, we always get a laugh out of it," Roman explained lightheartedly, trying to understand where he had gone to offend you. You quickly stood up and walked out the room, not having the patience to deal with any of them right now.

"I said I didn't want to talk about it," you yelled back at them, tears in your voice and eyes. The boys looked at Seth who was already coming after you in an attempt to calm you.

"Hey Princess," he whispered, walking up to you slowly. "They didn't mean to make you angry or upset." Seth assured you, and you nodded, burying your face in his chest. "And I'm sorry," he kissed your head.

"No, I'm sorry. It's these crazy mood swings. I don't know how to control them," you mumbled. He gently rubbed your back, "I know you can't help it."