You Get Caught

Seth

You and Seth were in his hotel room, though you didn't share it with him, you had come over to ask him a question. To say the least, it had escalated slightly. Seth was currently sharing the room with Dean and Roman; Dean was on a food run and Roman was at the gym, meaning either of them could come home at an moment. Neither you cared, the both of you sitting on the couch in a heated make-out session. Seth moved to lay you down on the leather, but the moment was interrupted when Dean came in with a handful of groceries, Roman behind him with a towel over his shoulder. 

"Hey! I still have to sit there!" Dean groaned in complaint, Roman rolling his eyes at the two of you as he set his gym bag on the table.

You sat up quickly, your face red with embarrassment. "I...uh...I have to go. I'll talk to you later, Seth." You murmured sheepishly before nearly sprinting out the door.

"What?" Roman asked lowly. "Was it something I said?"

Dean

Dean was currently in your hotel room, his body pressed to yours while you rested your back on the bed. You were sharing a room with a fellow diva; Paige. Paige had gone out to get her hair done, so you didn't expect her to be back for hours. Dean's shirt was already off, and so was yours, and just as Dean was about to work your pants off, the door opened to reveal Paige.

She looked at the two of you for a hard moment before rolling her eyes and shaking her head. "Okay stop, not now, not when I'm around." 

The two of you pull away from each other breathlessly, you quickly grabbing your shirt and slipping it back on whilst Dean purposely took a bit longer to re-clothe himself, all while murmuring something about 'unfinished business' under his breath.

Roman

Roman pushed you down on the backseat of the truck, his hands exploring your skin without hesitation. Things were beginning to get heated; his lips pressed against your neck, your hands reaching to take off your shirt, but all was interrupted when the driver's door flew open.

"Not in the car, damn it!" Dean growled to himself, throwing his bag into the backseat on top of the both of you.

Seth opened the passenger's door, looking at the two of you with a raised brow and a hard chuckle. "Save it for a room, lovebirds."

You and Roman quickly sat up; Roman was firing back at the boys for intruding whilst you his your face in your hands in an attempt to save what little dignity you had left at the moment.

Hey, quick little shameless promotion here, but I published the first chapter of my new fanfic 'Drunken Mistake'! It's between Dean and Paige, so if it sounds like something you might like, I'd really appreciate it if you went and checked it out! ^.^