You Greet Him At The Airport

Seth

That disappointed pit in your stomach makes itself painfully present as your eyes fell on the word "delayed" next to Seth's flight. He had been on a tour in India for nearly a month, and thanks to your family at home, you had to stay here and wait for his return. You trudge over to the bench next to his terminal and hope that the flight isn't as delayed as you may think. The flight attendants notice you sitting there, and they regrettably inform you that Seth's flight is going to be up to two hours later than expected. They suggest that you go home and come back, or maybe go grab something to eat, but you refuse, not wanting to take a chance of missing Seth's arrival. 

You decide to try to pass some time by reading your favorite book, but the constant movement of your eyes makes them feel heavy and tired. You decide to take a quick nap, telling yourself you'd be awake before Seth's flight landed. You pull your feet up next to yourself on the bench, using your hoodie as a makeshift blanket as you try to jockey for a comfortable position. You close your eyes and begin to think of all the things Seth would tell you about his wonderful trip once he came home.

The next thing you know, you wake to the feeling of someone stroking your hair and repeatedly kissing your forehead. "Seth?" You asked groggily, squinting slightly as your eyes adjusted to the bright lights. His face came into focus, and you would have fallen off the bench in your haste to touch him if he hadn't been there to catch you. You hear his breath hitch as he holds you in that tender embrace, both of you savoring the moment of reunion as hot tears stain your cheeks. 

"I don't know how we managed to stay away from each other so long...I really don't." Seth murmured into your hair, his warm breath feeling like comforting waves against your scalp. After you didn't speak, you felt him shift his body so you'd have to look at him. "I fought every night just for you." He promised, causing you to laugh lightheartedly as he began to pepper your face with kisses, the tears disappearing from your eyes.

"I'm proud of you, Champ." You sighed with relief, happy to have his arms around you once more. Finally, the two of you were together again, and no one was going to take him from you.

Dean

'Hey, babe, you ready to see me? We land in just a few minutes!' The text from Dean read, and your face lit up with excitement and joy as you suppressed the giddy anxiousness you had been feeling all day. The Shield had been flown out to Europe for a convention, and though you usually went with Dean to all of his events, you had been took sick to fly on the day of his departure. After a week, he was finally back, and you were more than excited to see your boyfriend. With shaky hands, you replied with 'Can't wait! I'm standing right outside the gate!'.

You sat up a little straighter as you prepared yourself for Dean's much anticipated arrival. Minutes later, the flight attendants opened the doors, and people began flooding out into the terminal in a steady stream. You looked on with a eager grin, waiting to go running into Dean's arms without a moment's hesitation. But, a few minutes later, the last person is leaving the plane, and you see no sign of Roman, Seth, or Dean. Puzzled, you pick up your phone and call Dean. 

"Dean, where are you guys? Everyone is gone!"

Dean just laughs into the receiver. "I think you might be at the wrong place, hon, because we are out here and there's no sign of you. Are you standing by flight 213?" Your cheeks heat up with embarrassment as you read the sign 'Flight 413'.

"Yeah...no...whoops," You chuckled nervously, beginning to gather your things desperately. "Be there in a second!"

"Alright, (Y/N), but hurry up!" His voice sounded desperate, and you felt a small sense of happiness knowing that he had missed you. Under that tough exterior and the rough edges, he really was a great guy.

With that, you hung up the phone and ran off in the direction of the 200's flights. As you walk through the aisles searching for 213, you hear a shout to your left and before you even turn around, a body is tackling you into a big bear hug. Of course it's Dean, you hug back and squeeze your eyes shut, breathing in Dean's special smell that you had been missing. 

"You're such a goof, but I'm glad you found me." Dean breathes into your shoulder before pulling you into a very deep kiss that turns into more of a makeout session in mere seconds. The two of you are broken away a minute later by the awkward throat clearing of Roman and Seth. 

"Uh, sorry guys, we sort of have to uh...leave now." Seth says, trying not to make eye contact with either of you. Dean plants one more big kiss on your lips for good measure before grabbing your hand and following Roman and Seth out of the airport.

Roman

Your knee bounced with excitement as you sat on an uncomfortable airport bench, anxiously waiting to catch a glimpse of your boyfriend's dark hair or intricate tattoo emerging from the terminal doors. There were dozens of WWE fans there with you, also waiting to spot their idol coming home from a long few weeks in England. You eyed the crowd nervously; they were all standing in front of you, completely blocking your path to where, in mere minutes, Roman would be appearing. You loved Roman's fans just as much as he did and you were beside yourself with pride that all these people were here for your boyfriend, but it looked as if you might not be able to get to Roman as soon as he appeared and after such a long time apart, that was a difficult thought to cope with.

Sure enough, minutes later Roman, Dean, and Seth made their appearance off the plane, and the fans went crazy! By the looks on their faces, the boys were not expecting this many people to be there to greet them, but of course were happy to pose for pictures and sign autographs. You hung back, making sure Roman gave as much attention to the fans as possible, but you couldn't help bouncing on your heels in excitement as you watched your boyfriend with anticipation. You spotted him in the crowd, and his eyes were moving in every direction like he was searching for someone, and when they finally landed on you, they stopped and a huge smile appeared on his face.

He mouthed, 'Hi Beautiful' at you and you blushed and looked at your feet, but as soon as you looked up again, you saw that he was being pulled away for more pictures. After a few minutes, he couldn't take it anymore; he had to see you. So, he kindly moved his way through the crowd until he was able to run the rest of the way to you and pull you into his arms. He hugged you so tightly that you couldn't fully breathe, but you didn't even care, you just hugged him back just as tight. After several minutes, he kissed he top of your head and leaned down to press his forehead against yours. 

"Thanks for being patient, lovely, I missed you so much."

You smiled and leaned in to finally kiss his lips. "Missed you, Rome." You reply against his lips, relieved to finally have him to yourself.