Pregnancy Series - He Overhears You Talking to the Baby

Dean

"Daddy will be home soon!" I heard Y/N's soft voice echo throughout the living room as I walked inside. I slowly closed the door behind me, hoping she wouldn't hear me come in. I loved catching her talking to the baby - it was adorable. I walked into the living room and saw her sitting on the couch with her back to me. I decided to just sit back and watch. I leaned up against the wall and just listened, a small smile plastered on my lips. "And when he does, he is going to cuddle with us!" She continued cheerfully, the smile audible in her voice. I smiled even wider when I saw her hands resting on her stomach as she talked to her baby bump - just talking as if the baby were already here. "I hope you look like your daddy," I heard the joy and hope in her voice as she continued talking, "his blue eyes and adorable smile."

I decided to move closer to her, my heart beating just a little faster with every step I took towards her. "Maybe you'll be big and strong and tough like him," she smoothed her top over her stomach, looking down lovingly, "maybe you'll get a title of you own someday." I didn't think it was possible, but my love for her grew in this moment. The love she had for our little boy was amazing; she would be a wonderful mom.

"And he'll be a total mommy's boy." I chimed in, honestly meaning it. She quickly looked up at me, surprise flashing across her face before soon being replaced with happiness. "How long have you been home?" she asked, blushing. I sat beside her and kissed her cheek. 

"Just got home." I lied with a smirk, promising to keep that memory in my head for as long as I could remember it.

Seth

"Darling, where are you?" I called, walking in into the apartment and heading down the stairs in search of Y/N. I stopped when I reached the kitchen and saw her standing in front of the fridge with her hands resting on the top of her ever growing stomach. Both doors were open as she looked inside. I leaned against the door frame and watched her; admiring the way she smiled and ran her hand over my tee shirt she was wearing.

"You want strawberries, Cora?" She asked aloud, bringing a smile to my face as she ran a hand over her swollen stomach. "Tacos, really, Declan?" Y/N questioned playfully, acting as if both of the kids were standing right next to her and demanding some food. She giggled and picked the food out, gathering it up in her arms in a wobbly, unstable tower. I chuckled at the combination of sweet and spicy food, shaking my head lightly. "You are true Rollins', aren't you? If you are going to eat this much, maybe you should learn how to cook!" She continued to talk to the babies inside her belly, her voice amused yet tired from her lack of sleep. "And not just barbecues like your father." Y/N commented under her breath, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear as she closed the fridge door. I couldn't help but laugh loudly at her little comment about my cooking. She dropped the tacos accidentally and turned around, shocked to see me home before normal time. I walked over and picked up the food, setting it on the counter across from me.

"Tacos sound good, but the strawberries are questionable." I teased her, making her giggle lightheartedly. "And you love my barbecue cooking."

Roman

"I'll be right back, babygirl." I said quietly, trying not to ruin the relaxing atmosphere as I pressed a kiss to Y/N's head. She closed her eyes and let the warm water relax her aching body - I had agreed to help her take a bubble bath, but I had to stay and watch over her given her current state. I walked into our bedroom to get Y/N one of my tee shirts to wear after her bath. She loved to wear mine and honestly I loved it too

 As I walked back, I smiled; her baby bump sticking out of the water. "Your dad is amazing," she whispered, pouring water into her stomach, "I remember when we first met." I listened to her talk to her baby bump soothingly, her fingers tracing designs on her bare skin. "It was at a signing; he was always my favorite and I couldn't believe that he called me gorgeous and followed me on twitter afterwards." She laughed, reminiscing on the times when we first had met. It had been back in my early career at WWE - right when I just arrived on the scene. "On our first date, he snuck me into his hotel room, we watched Bambi and ate pizza."

I sighed lightly, a smile forming on my face as I remembered the times too; I didn't think she remembered all of that. She quickly looked back at me after hearing my sigh, a smile forming on her face as well.

"And do you remember what I said to you when you left that night?" I asked, kneeling beside the bath and placing my hand on hers. "Perfect night with the perfect girl," I whispered, making her blush, "but it wasn't just that night, it has been the past few years."