How He Cheers You Up After You Lose Your Belt

Roman

Roman is always patient with you when you are upset about something, he's learned how to be over the years when Dean or Seth wouldn't speak up about it. He learned not to push the situation and let you come to him when you need him. He spends the days after the match with you, sitting a little closer than usual, his touches lingered a little longer than usual, his kisses were deeper, his hugs were tighter. He brought you anything you asked for, even stuff you didn't. He made you your favourite food, in hopes that it would cheer you up, and it did. All the little things helped. Roman loves every version of you and he knew this would pass, he just made sure to pay extra attention to you, hoping that maybe, just maybe, it will give you the strength you need. Eventually you would brighten up, he just gave you enough time to recover.  

Dean

Dean knows you almost better than you know yourself. He's well aware you tend to hide that you're upset, just like he did. When you came in from the match, insisting over and over that you were fine, he knew that you were killing yourself inside. He also knew that pressuring you to talk to him would only make it worse. He hated seeing you upset almost as much as he hated not being able to do anything to make it go away. The best he could do was try to cheer you up. He grabbed every single spare blanket and pillow he could find in the hotel, even daring to steal some from Roman and Seth, creating the perfect fort for the two of you to lay in. He spent a good hour setting it up in the room the two of you shared. When he finally shows you the room, a wide smile plays on your lips. He carried you into the fort where he has his laptop and a bunch of snacks ready for the two of you, deciding to screw the diet for today. He cuddles you into his chest while you pick out something to watch, and for awhile, the world around you doesn't feel so big.  

Seth

Seth, even though he was the youngest of the three, had held a fair share of titles. He knew the anger, frustration, pain, and resentment you could feel after the matches were everything went wrong, and his heart nearly broke when you can running into his arms after your loss, you shoulders rising and falling with quiet cries. All he could so was hold you and tell you how things would get better, but saying and doing were two different things. After you got changed and ready to go home, Seth was waiting outside of your dressing room with a comforting smile, a plan clearly in his head. The both of you drove back to the hotel, and when you got back to your room, you saw a bag from your favorite takeout restaurant on the counter. Seth must have asked Dean and Roman to grab it for the both of you on their way home - you'd have to thank them another time. You both take the food and cuddle on the couch, eating and watching the comedy Seth had picked out just so he could hear your laugh again.