| Dean Ambrose | One Shot | Bar Blues

Sorry I haven't updated, I had technology problems! I wanted to put out something besides the pregnancy series tonight, but it will be back soon and it's coming to an end!

--------------

A bar. That's where the four of you ended up. After a long day filled with workouts and unnecessary arguments over the useless strategies to climb to the top of the roster, the four of you needed to take the edge off, at least before one of you gets so frustrated that you start throwing punches; and by they, you mean Dean. It was his idea to head to a bar, go figures, but you, Seth, and Roman were behind it one hundred percent.

The three of you sat at the front of the bar, each nursing your own beer. The bar was filled with old drunk men trying to hit on the busty blonde bartender, along with any other woman that came into sight. Luckily you were with the Shield Boys, most men in their right mind wouldn't dare start something with any of them. You felt safe with the three of them beside you.

"I don't know what we are going to do. It has never been this hard to think of some scheme." Seth said as he took a long swig from his beer.

"Well, we still have to find something soon, someone else is going to get that gold." Dean replied as his eyes wandered around the smoke filled room.

"I think tomorrow we should try looking at it from a new angle. Maybe that will help!" You suggested.

"I think you're right, Y/N. Besides, I could use a little fun tonight." Dean winked as his eye caught the tall, blonde bartender's. He got up from his seat and made his way over to her, leaving you, Seth, and Roman to yourselves.

"Typical Dean." Roman scoffed, taking another sip from his beer testily. Yeah he was right, Dean did this every time you went out to the bar, leaving you and the other two boys usually without a vehicle to get home. You loved the Lunatic, more than you'd care to admit out loud to anyone, even yourself. You were a wrestler, you had always been a wrestler. This life didn't have much room for love or even a committed relationship. You were already in too deep by loving Dean. You knew it wasn't going to work out, people cheat and lie in this life. All three boys knew that, they had all been unfaithful to their significant others at times. You were just setting yourself up for a heartbreak that could have been avoided completely.

You watched him flirt with girl after girl, most of them blonde, but he did go after the odd brunette and maybe even a redhead or two. Each of them twirled their finger in their hair as he worked his Ambrose charm on her. You watched how his hand was somewhere on her body, whether it was her leg, or around her shoulder, or her hand was in his. Each girl would completely melt in his touch, who wouldn't though. Whenever he so much as touched you, it sent a spark throughout your body. That's why it was best if you pushed down your feelings for him, maybe one day they would just disappear.

You turned around to find Seth talking to a short brunette, and Roman was no where in sight. Seth rarely left you alone to talk to women, but when he did; you were happy for him. Even if it meant you were by yourself for the next little while.

You ordered yourself another beer as a stranger took a seat next to you. He was younger than the rest of the crowd in here. He was dressed up in a suit, his hair short and dark brown, along with his eyes. He smiled softly when he glanced over at you.
"Hello beautiful, what's a girl like you doing at a bar all by yourself?" He cooed at you. Your body instantly tensed up at the sound of his voice.

"I'm here with some friends," you said, trying to sound as confident as possible. You peered around the room, Dean was paying attention to the bartender, Seth had his back to you, and Roman was still M.I.A. Helpless, you were helpless. You could feel the hairs on the back of your neck sticking up, your body shivered slightly. You swallowed hard as the other bartender handed you your beer.