Sleeping with Him

Dean

You're used to falling asleep before him, safe and warm in his strong arms. He can't always stay asleep for long, and he'll often get up and walk around the hotel room, just thinking about life. Sometimes, when you wake up alone in the middle of the night, you'll find him in a corner of the gym in the lobby of whatever dingy hotel you're staying in.

Eventually, you start to bring two mugs of hot chocolate down to the gym. You sit against the wall as he continues his workout, falling asleep once again before him. You're barely aware of the light jostle as he lifts you and carries you back to bed, holding your body tightly against his. You know he doesn't want to let you go, so you intertwine your fingers with his and squeeze his hand. You hold on until his soft snores reach your ears and you too, succumb to sleep.

Roman

His legs are intertwined with your own, one arm stretched out above your head and the other laying over your waist. You trace the calluses on his hands, and the pattern that the tattoo left over his arm. You know the origin of each little mark on his skin, but you focus on the feel of his hands against your fingertips. They're rough, but comforting. His head rests on your shoulder as he watches you intently.

It took him a while to be comfortable with your focused study of his body. He trusted you, but was self conscious of his tattoo and various scars from his years of football and wrestling. You assured him you loved every inch, and after some time he's able to relax completely. You'll press a kiss to his knuckles and you can feel his lips pull into a smile against your shoulder. But when you're finally tired, you intertwine your fingers with his and mold yourself into his body as the two of you drift off to sleep.

Seth

At the beginning of your relationship you found sleep hard to come by. Because Seth was more of a night owl himself, you found yourself regarding sleep as an annoyance — less time to spend with the man you'd finally admitted your feelings to. But after a while, as much as he enjoyed your sleep deprived ramblings, Seth would have to call bedtime. He'd wrap his arms around you, pulling you close to him and quiet your words with a kiss. Some lasted longer than others, but eventually you would lie back and lay your head on his shoulder as he hummed one of the songs he'd heard on the radio. After a bit of this it would be your turn to kiss him, before you turned, placing your head back on him and both of you finally falling asleep.