When You're Sick

Dean

Dean never leaves your side when you are sick, afraid something could happen to you if he took his eyes off of you. He gathers all the materials around the hotel that you could possibly need; Kleenex, extra blankets in case you get cold, you laptop, and your favorite book. He hold back your hair when you get sick, no matter how many times you ask him to go, he stays by your side, rubbing small circles on your back as you empty the contents of your stomach. You always have something to drink on your bedside table. He makes Roman make you some type of Samoan soup that he used to eat all the time growing up, and Roman swore up and down the wall that it could make anyone feel better. Dean carried you out to your small living room area and puts on your favorite movie, one that can make you laugh. He makes sure you have something to drink and some crackers in case you get hungry. You rest your head on his lap while he strokes the hair away from your face, calming you into a deep and peaceful sleep.

Seth

Seth is always there to help you when you're sick. He quite enjoys taking care of you, since he hasn't really had anyone else to look after besides Roman and Dean, and they don't exactly let him help too much whenever they feel a bit under the weather. He makes sure to go out and buy the right kind of medication you need along with the supplies that will help you feel better, including your favorite soup from the restaurant down the road. He stays in your room with you, even if that means missing a workout with the guys, making you feel a lot less lonely. He likes to know that you're safe. When he notices you shivering, he climbs into your bed and wraps his arms around you, pulling you close to him so you can relish in the heat of his body. Eventually, sleep comes for you and he can't help but smile at you before him, your hand over his chest and your head in the crook of his neck. He only hopes that you will feel better tomorrow.

Roman

Roman is quick to get you all the medication you need to get rid of your fever and constant headache, though he can't do anything to help you get your strength back up. Your illness left you weak and tired. Roman wished he could help you more, but he knew he had already done everything in his power, so he settled for the alternative. He climbed into bed with you, watching over you as you slept, sensing your body growing stronger and stronger with each passing moment that you rested. When he noticed you shivering, he shed his throw-over blanket and placed it over you before pulling you closer to him, hoping his body heat will warm you up. When you wake the next morning, you whisper a thank you for all of his help, mentioning that you feel so much better and it's all thanks to him.