The Flashback

I only wanna do Aphmaus pov but its long. So yeahhh

Aphmaus P.O.V
We were out of the place and it was late Nhkarra knew i was alive but before i could go to O'khasis to let them see, i felt dizzy and said slowly "G-G-Garroth C-C-C-Catch m----" My words faded as i fell to the floor and saw all black. I woke up or so i thought... I was in a white place and saw Lady Irene she said "My daughter Aphmau, I know you miss Aaron so i shall grant you the power of letting you see all the amazing times you had with him, even the ones you forgot. Then i can show you him now after that."
-Flashback-
A-ARRON!??! I run and hug him. We go through the past. Like him helping me in highschool me finding out he is FC (THATS JUST MA THEORY) how i slept in his arms, the date when the fan girls got Laurence and garroth, me and arrons first kiss, the battles we went upon, him asking me to be his girlfriend. I shed a tear. I felt something touching my lips, it was Aaron kissing me. He said; "Its OK your mother will show you where i am its OK we are OK." I scream for Aaron but he drifts away.
-Flashback ends-
I am back to Lady Irene, my mother. She took my hand and led me to Aaron. I yell; "AARRON I WILL COME SAVE YOU, BE CAREFUL!!" someone that was oh no. ZANE!?!? He walks to aaron with a sword and slashes him i scream; "N-NOO AARON NOOO!!" I drop to the floor crying, i know where he is at so i will save him. I was found awake as i drifted back to reality and garroth screaming for me to wake up. G-Garroth! "Yes?" He replies. "I know where Aaron and Zane is, they're alive, Lady Irene told me herself." I stated. "Your body never disappeared, but we have to see if he is alive though, where is he?" He asks. "They're at------"

Cliff hanger because why not? Keep reading, more posted soon. See ya later.