Asking the girls.

Aphmau's P.O.V
It's been a few weeks with Celeste but I have enough money for the house, but right now I live in an apartment beside the jealous Laurance and Garroth, so I won't be telling them about moving.  So when I go to work I'm going to ask Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan. So let's go. I hope they say yes, because it would be fun, except Kawaii~Chan's shipping problem, she keeps going on about Aarmau, me and Aaron, I must admit I blush a little but no-one sees. Anyways, enough rambling, lets go to work!!!!

****************

I walked in the cafe and I put the apron on as I changed, I then saw Katelyn. I walked over to her. "Katelyn, Can I ask you something?" I asked tapping her shoulder, she gave a nod. "Well Aaron told me about MyStreet and how there's a house for sale, that can take up to three people, well, would you like to live with me?" I asked, she squealed and nodded. "Sure, but who's gonna be the third person?" Katelyn asked. "Emm.... Kawaii~Chan... That is if she agrees, of course." I answered. "Fine.... Just make sure she doesn't ship.... Okay...?" She sighed. I nodded and went of to find Kawaii~Chan.

I found Kawaii~Chan and she was looking right at me, so I motioned her to come over. She nodded and walked over, "Yes, Aphmau~Senpai?" She asked. "Well Aaron told me about a place for sale on MyStreet, and he said I should move, the house holds three people to live there, I'm one, Katelyn's agreed, and we wanted to ask you." I said. She squealed, then nodded. "Okay, no shipping please." I calmly spoke, she nodded but her eyes looked secretive and mischievous, then she went away.

Yes. I thought, I can get the house, and me Aaron can talk again! He is fun to hangout with, hehe, but I do need help with my boxes, and the girls will be busy, so I could ask Aaron to help me? Would he help? Yeah! I'll ask in case. Time to head home and give a call!

******************

I went outside and called him. "Hello?" Aaron asked. "Hey, Aaron." I responded. "Oh, hey, Aph, what ya need?" He asked. "Well, I decided to buy the house, with Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn..." I spoke. "That's great!" He said happily. "Yeah, but I need help with moving, and Kawaii~Chan got Laurence and Garroth to help her, then Katelyn got Dante and Jeffery. So I was hoping you could help me?" I explained. "Sure!" He spoke enthusiastically. "Yes, I could just kiss you right now!" I squealed. He chuckled. "Wait, when can you come around?" I asked. "How about the now?" He asked. "Sure, you are the best guy I know, thanks! Bye!" I said all giddy down the phone. "Bye." He said then hung up, I then skipped back to my room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's P.O.V
Garroth and Laurence shared a look as they heard Aphmau talking down the phone, they knew it was wrong but they listened any way. The hid behind a plant pot that held a bushy tree, so Aphmau couldn't see them, they could only catch a few bits of the conversation, like; 'Moving', 'Best guy ever', 'Laurence and Garroth helping Kawaii~Chan move' and 'I could just kiss you right now!' That line made Laurence and Garroth angry. They demanded to know who Mr. Best Guy was, this then involved a argument between Laurence and Garroth, whilst Aphmau skipped away all giddy. Then Garroth pushed off the balcony, then Laurence went down to get him, that's when they saw who was helping Aphmau, they aren't stupid, but it had to be him, Aaron. They know about that kiss that happened between Aphmau and Aaron, everyone did, because  Aaron explained to the nurse, so know Laurence and Garroth class him as Mr. Steal Yo Girl. Because they feel as if Aaron did that to them, they were extremely jealous they're jealousy was over the limit, so they had a plan, to find a house and move near Aphmau on that street, just to make sure they don't lose Aphmau to Aaron, even if there is a possibility of that happening.....

A/N- Hey guys!!! Update!!!! Hope you like this!!! Also check me re-write of chapter 1 on Campus Crush! Hehe!! Hope you enjoy!!!! Bye!!!!~ Kerry ❤️