The Truth.

Aaron's P.O.V

I woke up very early so I went for a walk through the magical forest then I bump into Hyria. "Hey, Hyria, sorry about that." I apologize. "No, it's fine, but can I ask you something?" She asks. "What?" I ask. "Can you please bring Aphmau over here at 6pm?" She asked. "Yeah, I could, why?" I agree. "I think it's time she knows the truth, tell her, that Irene told me to tell her." She said, I nod my head and then leave. I made my way home and I open the door. "Hey, Aph?" I ask her in a questioning tone. "Yeah?" She asked. "Hyria told me to tell you that Irene, your mother asked Hyria to tell us something. If that makes any sense?" I say. She nods. "Sure, when?" She asked. "6pm, today, ok?" I tell her and she nods. "I need more sleep, see you at 6!" She shouts running upstairs, I chuckle and the do the same for myself. I wake up sooner than expected and I then go downstairs and wait for Aph...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

I wake up then quickly remember about Hyria, I check the time. My eyes widen as I see the time; It's 5:55pm. I need to get ready and do everything within five minutes!? I rush around and finish as I have one minute to spare. I quickly run down the stairs and swiftly get past any objects in my way. I go over to Aaron who's on the couch. "C'mon, let's go!" I shout as I grab his wrist and drag him out the door. "Aph, calm down." Aaron says as I stop and calm down. I notice Hyria's house in view, I walk over to it with Aaron by my side and I knock on her door. She pulls us both in. "Ok, what's up?" I ask in confusion. "Let me tell you story." She said. "What's it about?" I ask. "That relic, and you and Aaron." She replied. "Why is that relic trying to fuse with me, I already have my mothers relic." I say in utter confusion. "Well, Irene isn't your mother, you're her, and it's about her and Shad the Destroyer, who is Aaron, and Aphmau you are a good, he is not. Esmund loved you, but you forgot how to love and care, so you put yourself in your dimension, for permanent slumber. You also said about how you wanted to feel again, and now that I have notice that, I can now finally tell you this. The bad relic is trying to fuse with you because you have Aaron's or Shad the Destroyers genes. You only forgot how to feel because you and Shad loved each other, but that had to be put a side since he is evil, and you are not, and a war occurred, Shad changed but then he was put at rest, but now you have been reborn, and that's why you don't remember your childhood, you, Aphmau was put into a staff thing, and I told Vylad to place it where it is needed, so that's why you woke up to find him at you when you were in the woods." Hyria finishes taking a breath. Me and Aaron's jaw drops in shock. "I-I" I stutter as Hyria hugs me then Aaron. "I know it's a lot to take in but as long as Aaron or Shad doesn't go back to evil, it's all ok..." She says. "Stay here for tonight, it's late." I nod and go upstairs and head to bed, laying with Aaron. "I can't believe this." I mutter under my breath. "I can't either." He says in agreement and we drift of to sleep.

A/N- Hey, I kinda based this off of Jess's 100th episode of Season 2!!! But I made it to fit this story! So, I hope you like! Bye!~ Kerry