The Dark Presence Found..?

Irene's P.O.V

Ever since Aaron left, the presence left.... I have to go to Aph's dream and tell her to be careful of him... Let's go...

-Dream starts-

"Aphmau?" I ask.

"Y-Yes mother" Aphmau responded.

"Be careful of Aaron, something is up with him..." I say.

"Like what?" She asks.

"Like a dark presence... Be aware of him..." I say.

"Okay.. Mother I will..." She said.

"Okay, I need to go.." I replied.

"Bye!" Aph says hugging me.

I hug back and leave..

-Dream ends-

Okay, I may now rest knowing that she knows...

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up after that dream re-thinking from it... Aaron wouldn't lie to me? Would he?  I started ranting on my head again we I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw the Aaron... "A-Aaron..?" I ask. "Yes, Aph?" He asks with a higher voice. I scoot back on the couch as he comes closer, and closer... "S-STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I ask. He then transforms to MICHI!? "Stay.. Away... From... My.. HUNK!?" She yelled and slapped me digging in her claws. She ripped out a dagger and pinned me with her hands getting ready to dig that dagger right in... Then she randomly faints... I look to see another Aaron, So I jump up and walk back. "Hey, Aph it's the real me.. Don't worry..." He spoke in his tone. I sigh in relief and hug him.

Aaron's P.O.V

I woke up in a forest... A very weird one.. I jump up thinking of Aphmau... OH NO!!! I remember Michi, knocking me out and taking my stuff. I looked down as I realised she took my clothes to trick Aphmau, I remember that plan she said. I started running not caring what I looked like. I reached Aph's house and jumped in at the right time as I saw Michi draw a tagger to Aph's face. I knock Michi out instantly. Aph see's me, she saw what I looked like, but she was very wary so she jumped back, so nothing else happened... Incase I was another 'Fake' Aaron. "Hey, Aph it's the real me.. Don't worry..." I spoke. She sighed in relief and instantly hugged me... Poor Aph.... Well at least Michi was a dark presence, so I never had to admit I was that presence too....

A/N- Sorry it's short with 3 POV's but I had to rush this... More POV's soon though. But Aaron is a dark presence!? Hmmm.... I wonder.... Anyways, Hope you like this!!!! Bye!!!!~ Kerry