The quest + ZANEMAU??

Vylad's P.O.V

I ran into Laurance's home where I found him, Lucinda, Donna, and Logan. "I.... have.... big... news....." I said in-between breathes, I ran too much. The all asked "What?" I was still panting when they said that. "Aphmau.... Aaron... Zane... Lives.... Takes.... Aph..... Aaron..... follows..... He ...... Probably......Lost........" I say. Lucinda weirdly understood and explained to the others. I ran to Garroth and Cadenza, Dante and Nicole, Kawaii~Chan and Jeffery, and Katelyn and Travis. I explained and everyone came to help Aph. Aphmau is really loved by everyone....

Lucinda's P.O.V

I explained to everyone as Vylad ran to say to the others. They all nodded and understood. Now for a plan.... (Sorry this POV is soo short..)

Laurance's P.O.V

I nodded in agreement with Lucinda. "Now for a plan" I said. They all nodded. "Maybe, Lucinda could heal Logan, he can become wolf, Jump on Zane, claw at him, then all the girls help Aph then the boys destroy Zane?" Donna spoke. "W-Woah! That's an amazing plan. I'm impressed!!" I said to Donna. She and Lucinda take Logan to Lucinda's place and I run for Vylad and the others telling them the plan...

Donna's P.O.V

I'm surprised I thought of that plan. Yay! Me and Lucinda took Logan back to hers. I hope he's okay, he is strong. So he will be alright. Lucinda gave me the potion? She said I can only heal him? Huh? Okay.... I put it on Logan and his cuts disappeared!!!

Logan's P.O.V

I looked around my arms and stomach and my cuts were gone!? It's a miracle! Well Lucinda is a witch... I jumped up and hugged them and gestured to go. I turned into my wolf form as I used my scent for Aphmau. We all split up looking for her in groups. I hope we find her...

Aaron's P.O.V

I have been looking everywhere.... Like.... Wait.... Huh???? A PORTAL!!!??? "HEY HELP ME!!! I FOUND APH IF ANYONE'S HERE!!" I yelled and yelled as I figured Vylad told the others, until I heard running footsteps. They stopped and I turned around. Katelyn, Travis, Dante, Nicole, Kawaii~Chan and Jeffery stood there and later, Logan, Donna, Vylad, Lucinda and Laurance appeared...

Katelyn, Travis, Dante, Nicole, Kawaii~Chan and Jeffery's P.O.V

We all heard yell after yell and we finally wanted to check it out. So we ran.. We were running for about 2 hours until we saw a portal.... And Aaron yelling. He told us that he presumes Aph and Zane are in there... Let's just see.... We all went in....

A/N- DUN DUN DUN.....

Aphmau's P.O.V

After Zane picked me up he ran for an hour or so. He then stopped at a waterfall... So romantic... He went over to me as we sat with our feet dangling over. He put his arm around me and pulled me in, I then faced him and found him staring at me with those glistening eyes... So gorgeous.... He cupped my cheek with his hands and kissed me softly and passionately. I returned it as I felt butterflies in my stomach.... Wow.... Why did I fall for Aaron? It's like I'm under Zane's spell... (A/N- MHM GIRL FRIEND YOU ARE) I love Zane so much.... And we then got up and he picked me up bridal style and ran again...

Zane's P.O.V

I kissed Aphmau, she's amazing... I really do love her... She likes Aaron.. So I made her love me with a potion... I'm so smart. I put my hand out so I could help Aph up and then I picked her up bridal style and ran again... We ran for another 30 minutes or so.... Then we stopped at the Irene Dimension Portal I made. I brought her in and we started making out... Then I heard footsteps.. What could it be? I thought as I was still kissing Aphmau.

A/N- What could it be? Hmmm? Anyways I hope you like it!!!! Remember I am supporting all ships so Zanemau is here for a LITTLE bit.... Enjoy it!!!Also sorry I updated late.... And... Bye!!!~ Kerry