The Nether War

Gene's P.O.V

"Hahaha!" I laughed evil at the fact Aphmau, sweet Aphmau was HURT! I ran over to her and made her wake up. I tied her up, whipped her, kicked her, cut her, punched her and tortured her more as the others held Aaron back, I done more stuff with her, I stripped her and cut her more, her neck, stomach,  arms, legs, cheek, face, forehead, and then I done something worse... (I THINK YA KNOW *Wink* *Wink*, *Nudge* *Nudge* THAT YEAH) Then Aaron jumped in and tackled me but Aphmau couldn't move, stupid girl.

Zenix's P.O.V

Me, Sasha, and the demon warlock had to hold Aaron off as Gene grabbed Aphmau to torcher her haha... He told us the plan... I hope he was done, so I could have some fun, hehe... Then as I was thinking about the beautiful pain I could see Aphmau in, Aaron escaped. Quickly grabbing a sword I followed him...

Demon Warlock's P.O.V

We had to hold Aaron back, geez he's a tough one... I wanted to be the one to hurt poor Aphmau but I lost the coin toss so Gene got to and I asked if I can have some fun after him but he said no and he let Zenix do it, that little rat, I'll make him pay... As I ranted on Aaron got loose and I tried to hit him but he was fast, dang it.

Sasha's P.O.V

We had to keep Aaron away from Aphmau and Gene, I mean I had to keep Aaron away because I done more work. Hmph. I got jealous of Gene and Aphmau though, Why does Gene like that crony rat and why can Aphmau get fun from him but Sasha can't. UGH!!!! Then Aaron disappeared... what the... huh?

Aaron's P.O.V

I had to escape from them as their minds were on something else, I got away and reached Gene and Aph, I walked into see Aphmau crying and cradling in the corner stripped with cuts everywhere.. Oh gosh... She was hurt from me, well fake me... and GENE!! I ran over to him and slashed him with my sword killing him with one hit, my anger made it easier, I then walked over to Aph and spoke to her; "A-Aph, are you ok?" I asked in a worried way. "N-No he hurt, abused, cut a-and r-raped me..." She said flooding the room with tears. "It's okay I killed him, no need to worry." I spoke calmly and hugged her. "Zenix, Sasha, Warlock... Zenix, Sasha, Warlock... Zenix, Sasha, Warlock..." Aph spoke and kept repeating. "H-Huh? Aph what is it?" I asked. "They are trying to put a spell on me so I can take over Gene's roll, I hear them..." She responded. "Here them? Aph I'll go kill them then..." I said back. "Not unless I hurt you first Mwuhahahahahaha." Her went darker, her eyes beamed red and her skin went paler. I just ran to kill the others until I saw Katelyn, Travis and Donna? fighting them..

Katelyn's P.O.V

I was fighting Sasha until she knocked me down and slit my arm all the way up, I lost ounces of blood from the cuts, I could barely breath, I looked up to her with a sword held at my neck, then Travis swoops in and knocked her off, picked me up and set me somewhere then he went back to finish her...

Travis's P.O.V

I couldn't lose Katelyn, so I just finished killing my evil father (The Warlock) and his forms were destroyed except his very last one, sadly he disappeared leaving Sasha and Zenix, I saw Sasha hurting Katelyn so I tackled her, got Katelyn and set her somewhere, I went back to finish Sasha off and saw Aaron fighting her. "Aaron?" I said in confusion. "We....have....to....kill.....them....or.....Aph....kills....us....they....used.....a......spell....to.....turn....her......help.......me.........end.....them..." He said panting in between breaths. So I did, we cut up Sasha and flung her away. Now for Zenix, who surprisingly was easy to defeat....

Donna's P.O.V

I had to help them, and my Logan... I was clashing with Zenix and Travis finally got rid of his father then I glanced to see Katelyn, hurt and nearly dead, then Sasha about to kill her? I ignore it and fight Zenix more then glanced again to see Travis running with Katelyn in his arms and sitting her down. I fight more and then look again and Travis was talking to Aaron, I heard what they said, and I felt anger because what's happening to Aphmau, so we finally defeat Zenix, but Aphmau comes out with darker hair, paler skin, and red beaming eyes, she never went back? Maybe it'll wear off, for the time being, oh no...

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was in the corner and saw Aaron I told him everything and he killed Gene, I then felt the sudden urge to kill him, I warned him but he stayed with me, then I went to what was like a shadow night, I tried to stop, but eventually I gave in... it hurt to much resisting... I look to see Sasha, and Zenix dead but the warlock was behind me in his last form (His last form doesn't count as a human so he no longer effects Aphmau) I scream; "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MY FELLOW SHADOW KNIGHTS." I slash Travis and Donna with my sword, then Katelyn runs over and I slash her too, they were on the floor with a bruise, but it hurt them so much. Haha! Good! I then turn to Aaron and I remember him but I thought. No, I can't have to kill, c'mon just hit him.   I then slash at him and he grabs his sword and clashes it with mine. "I'm sorry Aph, I can't hurt you. I know you think I tried to hurt you but The Demon Warlock's minion stole my identity, I'm sorry." He said. "Good, then this is easier for me." I say and hit at him, he kissed me and I had a type of changing difficulty between normal and shadow night/evil me. "Aaron I'm sorry but the shadow night keeps taking over." I say and hug him, then I change evil; "Haha you fool!" I strike him and he drops to the ground. I change back and I make sure I stay that way...

-MEANWHILE WITH THE WEIRD CLOAKED PERSON-

Logan's P.O.V

I still can't believe it's her... the cloaked person is her... I never meant for this... She's a rat, well a cat and I have to stop her... I go over to Laurance and ask for a plan. He thinks of the perfect thing, since she loves Laurance so much, he can lure her in here when he acts as if he loves her back, she'll have the door open then me and Laurance will run out and lock her in. Great plan!!!

Laurance's P.O.V

She took off her cloak and I saw the ears, a Mei'fwa? She took the mask off to reveal. MICHI!? Ughhh..... I hate her... but L-LUCINDA! THE OTHERS!! They better not come for us we have to go for them, we can't have them hurt... Michi left and Logan said about a plan, I came up with an idea... I told him and he loved it... Then that evil Mei'fwa came back and now we can commence this.

Michi's P.O.V

I revealed myself to them and then went to the bathroom I then came back; "Hello Laurance~ hehe~" I said in a very lovely voice. "Hello my beautiful Michi!" He said back with his sexiness. "H-Huh, Laurance?" I asked. "C'mon Michi, give me a kiss" He replied back. I went in and I kissed him, we then had a little makeout session, "Let's have more fun~" He said and winked. "Okay!" I reply back. "Let me go change and you wait her, my lovely lady~" He asks. "Okay! Sure!" I say. Then I hear a lock. Laurance tricked me and he helped Logan! He will pay when I get out of this.

A/N: Lets see what happens with Aaron next chapter, but damn who knew Laurance was that smart? Hehe! See ya later~ Kerry