Cheater!

Narrator

So it's been a few weeks of Damian x Aphmau and Aaron has been acting jealous and all sorts, so be warned as there may be a bit of craziness!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

It's odd, Aaron has been very... what word is it I'm looking for? Hmm.... But.... he has been trying to ignore me, shove me, like back when we first met, look at me, because anytime he does, I see sadness in his eyes... I feel bad for him, I wish he would just talk to me! Well my ranting came to a halt as I hit, what was it? Did I hit a soft yet strong brick? Huh? I looked up and Aaron caught my eyes, gosh I hate my shortness sometimes! Though, for some reason, I b-blushed? "H-Hi, A-A-Aaron." I said, I mentally face palmed, why did I just stutter? "H-Hi, A-A-Aphmau." He said mimicking me. I hit his chest playfully, "Hey!" I said. He chuckled. Then his eyes went back to sad... "Aaron?" I questioned. "Huh?... Yeah?" He spoke. "Why have you been trying to ignore me? And why do you look sad?" I frowned. He forced a laugh, "It's fine Aph." He replied. I shook my head, "It's not fine." I say. "I'm fine." He responded. "Your eyes say other wise..." I stated. He shrugged then started to walk away, I grabbed his wrist, I needed to talk to him... He pulled it off with to much force, and I stumbled until I was on the ground, I hit my head of a locked, and I felt really bad. Aaron heard the noise and turned around and saw me sitting on the floor pissed off, I stood up. "Ok, mister, tell me what's going on?" I said, he shook his head. "I know I did something wrong, what did I do? I hate being treated like this. Why do you hate me all of a sudden? Why have you been shoving me? Why are you being the jerk you were when we first met? Unless... you always hated me, what sick game are you playing? Where's FC? Or the Aaron who I care about? The babysitter? The guy who helped a few weeks ago, with you know what? The guy who took me to prom?" My voice cracked saying prom. Wait I know the word, is he... Jealous? Shoot! I am a idiot, but what if he not? What's going on? He then just pulled me into a warm hug, I hesitantly, hugged back....

***********

"LUNCH! I love LUNCH!" I shouted randomly, receiving a few stared,  wow, I'm to hyper for lunch, I was about to walk into the cafeteria but I saw Aaron talking to Katelyn.... Hmm.... Me being nosy, listened... "What's wrong Aaron, please tell me, it has to be something about Aphmau since you won't tell her." Katelyn said, he nodded. "Ok, well, I like Aphmau, as in like-like.... And I feel, jealous, I hate seeing Aphmau with Damian, and this isn't out of jealousy, but I really don't trust Damian, he's acting off...." Aaron said, Katelyn nodded and hugged him. Damian is acting a bit off... I thought. Then I walked in. "Hey guys." I said, sitting at the table Katelyn and Aaron are at, then shortly after, everyone else joined. "So Aaron, does any girls take your interest?" Nicole asked him. I started playing with my food anxious for his response and then, "None of these girls interest me." He said bluntly, None of these girls interest me. Was he lying to Katelyn? Was it a plan because he knew I was there? Well it worked, because I still like Aaron too, and so my heart just broke and my stomach dropped, I shoved my tray away from me, "You ok?" Dante asked. I nodded, "Just lost the appetite." I said. "That's odd." Dante said. I then instantly stood up, my hair instantly shielding my face as I felt a few tears appear in my eyes. "I need the bathroom." I said and immediately walked out. I felt a tear go down my cheek as I walked around to the back of the school, but then with that sight I saw, I cried harder. Damian was kissing IVY! "HOW COULD YOU? JERK!" I said, "Aphmau, it isn't what it looks like." Damian spoke and walked over to me, I stepped back, "Then what does it look like?" I asked. "It's nothing, Damian confessed his feelings for me and kissed me, but Aphmau I like him back. And I stole your boyfriend, bye! I love torturing you by the way, best friend and boyfriend. Haha!" Ivy said and waved. That was until she looked very innocent as Garroth appeared in front of his girlfriend, and by the sounds of it, he heard everything, "We're through! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO APHMAU!?" He shouted, "Aphmau I'm so sor-" I cut him off and looked back at him, "Save it." I said and barged past all three of them, I then ran as I tried to quickly grab my bag from the school and run home, but I bumped into Aaron, the one and only... Why? Then I saw Katelyn and everyone, and the people who chose Garroth's side look at me worried, "Aphmau?" Aaron asked. I just ignored him and barged past anyone through the school, letting the tears go down, my mother isn't in so I don't need to tell her nothing. I just ran home and jumped into my bed you know, the usual break up stuff? Then I heard a knock on the door, I groaned and got it, there was Katelyn and Aaron standing with a bag in there hands, I looked in confusion. "Word got around." Is all Katelyn said and I let them in, we went up to my room and they brought food, well Ice-cream, cake, and fries to be exact and I smiled so we ate the food in my room and then Katelyn put on a movie, she put on a horror, then I remembered Aaron and Damian, why is life so confusing? Is it because Live spelled backwards is Evil? So if you want to live you gotta face evil? What am I saying, and then boom a big sound got me out of my thoughts, I looked at the T.V and squealed and ended up jumping off my bed, Aaron grabbed my wrist in time before I fell of, he chuckled. We watched the movie and I fell asleep, on him, again, why?