Aaron's Sister.

Aaron's P.O.V

"LILY!/AARON!" We both yelled and ran to each other. I picked her up and pulled her into a hug and spun her around. My little sister is amazing. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR HERE!!!! Wait how did you get here?" I screamed then asked. "Well, I heard the name Aaron, so I came looking... Is Lord Levin and Lord Aphmau here?" She asked. I nod and point to Aphmau. "Hello, Levin is my son, I only help him for I have passed my duties of Lord on to Levin." Aph says. "Oh, how sweet!" Lily squealed and ran up to give Aph a big hug.

Aphmau's P.O.V

Geez, she could be an amazing fighter. I laughed awkwardly. "Sooo.... Has my big brother got a girlfriend yet?" She asks poking his shoulder. "No, but I have someone in mind." He said winking at me. I got flustered. Lily looked to see both of us looking at each other. "OMG! Is something going on between you too?" She asks. "Well, we both do like each other, but we want to just be friends for now." I say. "Why?" Lily asked. "So we aren't to sentimental to one another incase a bad thing happens, and/ or until all this mess dies down, like fighting, dark souls, and the Nether, that's all." I say. She nods. "I can't believe what has happened through 17 years! (2 years for 2 seasons and the Irene's Dimension 15 years In MCD) "Yeah.... I wasn't here for 15 of them...." Me and Aaron both said. "Oh, Irene's Dimension, the word got around." She says. We nod. "So, can I ask something?" Lily asks. We nod. "May I stay in Phoenix Drop?" She asked. "Yes, of course!" I reply. She hugs me. "Where do I sleep?" She asked again. "Well there's a spare room in me and Aph's home because her sons Levin and Malachi moved out since they are older." Aaron says. "You two.... had.... children?" Lily asked. "No, Levin was adopted as well as Malachi." I say and nervously laugh. "If we weren't together why have *gulps* kids?" I continue and laugh and become embarrassed and blushing. "Oh, sorry." Lily said. I nervously laugh. "Hey, it's fine sis, I actually never thought about a kid, but let's get you some rest." Aaron says winking at me again, we walk back to the house and I was like a tomato. This blushing problem has to stop... When we get there we saw something....

A/N- Hey!! Sorry this updated late... But I hope you like this!!!! Bye!!!~ Kerry