So many emotions!!! Part. 1

Aaron's P.O.V

I feel so bad for Aph, why couldn't Laurence stop when told to? I really do wanna slap him, he hurt my best friend... Well, I mean, he doesn't know? Does he? I need to ask... I kept chasing after Aph and I finally stopped once I saw her go up a cliff, I followed and I saw her sitting there, with her hair flowing by the Irene statue. I sat down beside her and she didn't mind. "Aph..." I said in a sympathetic, worrying tone. She looked at me with a tear stained face. I didn't decide anything I just randomly put my arm on her, pulled her into me and hugged her, well, she did need it. She dug her head on my chest and hugged me back, wow, she really did need this. We then pulled away. "Are you ok?" I ask her. She shook her head; "N-No! Why c-can't Laurence know when to stop?" She said. "Does he know?" I asked. "N-No. But he saw the anger, he knows I wouldn't rage at him for any unknown reason.. On another note, why were you in the room to hear and see me? With my mum?" She asked.  "True, and your mother oddly trusts me more, and she said she knew I'd be the best comfort to you." I replied. She nodded. I stood up and put my hand out for Aphmau. "C'mon, let's get back. The others will be worrying..." I said. She nodded and took my hand, we then walked back. When we got back we saw Laurence arguing with everyone about Aph. Aphmau then ran over to them and told them to stop. "Why were you upset?" everyone asked, except Laurence. Aph looked at me, so I walked over and made sure she had comfort. "What's wrong Aph? Aaron is looking worried about you..." Nicole stated. "N-Nicole, I guess I can tell you, Aaron found out when he was in with my mother..." Aphmau said. Nicole nodded. Me and Aphmau went out and she told Nicole, but I had to help her, she was close to tears at a few bits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

After we told Nicole, we went back to the others. I just told them I was fine, now I had to see, Laurence.... I went over to him, he looked up to me, "Hey... Aphie..." Laurence said. "Don't." I said. "Tell me why then..." He said and pouted. "I-I can't." I said. "Why??" He asked. "I just can't!" I said raising my voice a little higher. "Whyyy?" He asked. "I CAN'T" I said raising my voice higher. "Just tell me." He said in a demanding tone. I shook my head and tried to get out the door, he grabbed my wrist, I pulled away then he pulled me close. He kissed me. Wow... "Now please tell me why..." He spoke. I nodded, I was so dumbfounded. I told him, he said he was so sorry, and he nearly cried, I forgave them then he kissed me again, I then looked over and saw Aaron looking upset? Is that a tear? He just walked away... I excused myself, Laurence looked jealous, but I just followed Aaron, he was sitting at the park, alone, now was my time to comfort him....

A/N- Sorry if it's terrible... If you don't think it is, I hope you like it..?  Anyways... Bye!!!~ Kerry