Michi's back! (AKA Baka's back)

Lucinda's P.O.V

I ran for help and stumbled along Travis and Katelyn kissing, tears were streaming down me, they saw me; "What's wrong?" Katelyn asked. "S-someone..... t-t-took.... L-L-L-Laurance..." I said stuttering and speaking in between breaths because I was running. "WHO!?" Katelyn yells. "H-Here.." I say showing the pictures. "Aph may know who this is..." Travis spoke. "OKAY! SURE!" I scream running to get Aph, Katelyn and Travis ran with me. We then stumble into Jeffery and Kawaii~Chan, KISSING!? Katelyn and I was shocked, they then saw us and blushed. I told them and showed them the pictures, they then ran with us. We actually clash with Dante and Nicole and we bumped heads, I then told it all and showed the picture. They ran with us too... After two hours we still couldn't find Aph, I cried harder.. I thought Garroth and Cadenza may know and so I went to see them with the others, I found Garroth and Cadenza; "W-What's wrong Lucinda?" Garroth and Cadenza asked seeing my tears. "L-Laurance.." I reply showing them the picture then telling them what happened, they thought they knew where Aph was so we followed them, to a mysterious looking treehouse. I knocked on the door, Aaron answered; "What's wrong?" He asked in curiosity. "Laurance... Aphmau... Me... You... Help..." I say as I collapse to the floor, I woke up and saw Aph and Aaron, I told them they were shocked and I gave Aph the picture; "I know who this rat is." She said angrily. "Who?" I asked. "Michi... I need to kill her... see you guys later... I'll be in the Nether.." She ran out the door...

Katelyn's P.O.V

Lucinda came running, she told me and Travis everything, we went to go look for Aph and bumped into everyone then they helped us. We finally found her after 5 hours, then Lucinda collapsed? She woke up, and Aphmau said Michi was the girl in the picture, she said about the Nether and stormed out... I knew what was happening, I had to go after her but she is so fast...

Travis's P.O.V

Me and Katelyn saw Lucinda running, she stopped, told us everything then she ran we followed her, we got everyone to help then Lucinda showed us the picture, I knew Aph would know so we go to find her. We finally found her then Lucinda fainted... Odd... She then woke up and said to Aph and Aaron and Aph said "Michi" angrily and ran out the door slamming it, she said she wanted to get to the Nether. So I had to save her, because Gene, Zenix, my dad, the demon warlock, lurks within there too...

Jeffery's P.O.V

Lucinda. was. crying!? That's a first.. I asked what was wrong with her and she told me and Kawaii~Chan everything, I love Kawaii~Chan, but too much third person talk.. geez...

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

Kawaii~Chan heard everything and saw the picture that Lucinda~Chan said and showed. Kawaii~Chan was angry so she yelled; "KAWAII~CHAN IS GOING TO RIP THEIR HEADS OFF, HOW DARE THEY HURT LUCINDA~CHAN AND HER BOYFRIEND LAURANCE~KUN!!!!! LUCINDA~CHAN COME WITH KAWAII~CHAN AND APHMAU~SENPAI CAN HEAL YOU!!!" I was jumping in anger, then Jeffery kissed me; "Well Jeffery~Senpai knows how to calm Kawaii~Chan down, thanks." I say to him. Me and Jeffery~Senpai ran with them...

Nicole's P.O.V

Me and Dante were just talking then we fell to the floor. We looked to see Lucinda crying, Kawaii~Chan angry, Jeffery annoyed, Travis frustrated and Katelyn mad... "What the..." I said. "We need your help, I'll tell you everything..." Lucinda spoke and she told us it all and we saw the picture.

Dante's P.O.V

After we saw the picture we took two hours looking for Aph then we bumped into Garroth and Cadenza, then they helped us... (A/N-SORRY THIS P.O.V IS SO SHORT!)

Garroth's P.O.V

We saw everyone running towards me and Cadenza I asked what was wrong with Lucinda and she told us all, I told Cadenza and everyone followed her to find Aph and Aaron, whilst I went to see Donna, she said about Logan and that she wanted to come with, I refused but she demandingly said for me to let her come, I did, we went to get Aph and Aaron then I see Lucinda on the floor?

Cadenza's P.O.V

I looked to see everyone sprinting to me and Garroth and my best friend, Lucinda, was in tears, Garroth asked why, she said about Laurance being took, and the mysterious figure. They asked for Aphmau and Aaron. Garroth said for me to lead them to Aph and Aaron whilst he went to talk with Donna, because Logan's wolf form may help us. I led them to Aph and Lucinda panted and said names in between breath then dropped dead to the floor. She woke up and told Aph and Aaron everything, Aph saw the picture and said angrily; "Michi... I'm going to the Nether..." She then stormed out the door but I didn't follow her except, Katelyn, Travis and Aaron. I then told Garroth and Donna went to catch up with them...

Donna's P.O.V

I hear a knock on the door, I answered and it was Garroth; "Donna, can we have Logan, his wolf form could help us, because this mysterious figure, cloaked in black, purple jumpsuit and yellow beaming eyes took Laurance.." Garroth told me. I cried at the fact that this mysterious person was the one who took my Logan, I had to help my kids... "What's wrong?" Garroth asked me. "T-That's the person who took L-Logan, I couldn't help him b-because the kids, he told me t-to help t-them" I reply bursting into tears. "It's okay, come with me to Aph, she is going to help us, okay? You can go with her and me and Cadenza can keep watch on the kids." He said trying to calm me. "T-Thanks, let's go." I said. We went and we saw Lucinda sprawled out on the floor. She woke up and told us and Aph said it was MICHI!? ARGH THAT LITTLE-- Calm... I am definitely going with them, but Aph stormed out the door saying she was going to the Nether. OH NO! WE CAN'T LET HER BE HURT! I ran and warned Levin and Malachi and they got armour and swords to help us, they begged me to keep their mum safe, "I promise!" I told them and went off.. I ran to catch up to Katelyn, Travis and Aaron.

Aaron's P.O.V

I heard someone bang the door, I opened to see everyone standing with a lot of emotions upon them, Lucinda then stuttered saying, Laurance, her, me and Aph's name... then she just fell to the floor, Aph saw and we waited for her to awaken. When she did she told me and Aph EVERYTHING. She gave Aph the picture and she growled; "Michi.. revenge... I am off to the Nether, bye..." and she stormed out the door. I then thought, Gene, Zenix, Sasha, The Demon Warlock and his minions, I can't lose her, I love and care for her to much, I ran for her and I entered the portal to see her.. I was late...

Aphmau's P.O.V

Aaron went to get the door, he was talking then I hear a thump, I wondered what it was, I looked to see Lucinda on the floor, I lift her in as we wait for her to awaken. She woke up told me and Aaron and gave me the picture. "Michi.. I want revenge... I'm going to the Nether... bye..." I said in an angry and growly voice and stomped out the door, I ran as fast as I could and into the Nether. As I went in, the were expecting me... Zenix, Gene, Sasha and the demon warlock crowded me torturing me and I slashed and cut, then as they separate I see Aaron laying on the floor lying, then an Aaron enters from the portal, I thought he was a warlock minion so I go over to the hurt Aaron and say in a squeal/sad voice; "Aaron! Are you okay!?", It looked at me and it's face wasn't is, it was red and bloody, black eyes, red hair, and a sword with blood of a victims on it "Haha yes, I'm fine my dear Aph." The Aaron said. It wasn't the Aaron I knew, I stepped back, and watched it turn into the Demon Warlock... How could I fall for that... The Warlock then slashes me as I fell to the ground... I was losing A LOT of blood, it was blurry, then I saw another Aaron jump in to save me, and it all went dark....

A/N-Sorry for small P.O.V's I tried... Anyway I hope you check in with the next chapter tomorrow!! I am sorry if this isn't that good, but I never have a lot of time to do these, but I still try to make them.. See ya tomorrow!~Kerry