Meeting them/They remember...

Aphmau's P.O.V
"Mum, I'm going out!" I shouted before closing the door. I'm starting at my new job, I know I'm still a bit ill... but oh well.. I hope I have enough luck to see one of my friends... but let's get to the job..

*********

I arrived at the cafe. Cafe, yes I know, odd for me? But anyway, I walked in and changed, I walked out and recieved a few wolf - whistles from college guys.... ugh.... I then felt a tap on my shoulder, I spinned around immediately remembering the girl in front of me.. her blue hair, cool blue eyes, tanned skin.. "Aphmau/Katelyn" we both said in unison, we hugged then she pulled back looking at me astonished. "Y-You're a-alive?" Katelyns voice broke, I nodded. "My mum told me everything, I know what happened and I remember.. Ivy chocked me and damn for her jealousy, and I was with... Aaron" I said as my voice cracked at his name, Katelyn understood. "Aphmau, he moved as he was upset, but Jeffery still talks to him, also everyone misses you; Aaron especially, so come with me.." Katelyn spoke. I nodded. Then this pink haired girl appeared. "KAWAII~CHAN!" I shouted and hugged her, we talked then Katelyn took me to see everyone...

**********

We met Garroth and Laurence first; they were so delighted to see me they picked me up and spun me around, we talked a lot and left.

Secondly we met Lucinda and Cadenza who were talking to Nicole too. We talked and talked, they were so happy and they missed me- it felt good to be missed and cared about after so many years.

Thirdly was Dante and he was with Travis. Travis, my not alone buddy with thee Dante. Wow.... Travis jumped up as he saw me and squeezed me tightly, Dante did the same.

Then, there was Zianna and Vylad and Zane to see... Zianna squealed and dragged me in, Zane ok and Vylad delighted then I had a big conversation with them. I couldn't meet Eric- Katelyns dad- as he was away on a buisness trip....

My breath hitched at Jefferys place, I was nervous, I think it was because Katelyn said I could speak to Aaron; through the phone though, Katelyn knocked and Jefferys eyes lit up as he saw me.... He immediately fumbled in his pockets and took his phone out, calling someone instantly. Jeffery then spoke on the phone, all I got out of it was; ' It's her... She's alive... Okay... I gave her the phone...' Jeffery handed me the phone and I read the caller id, my heart jumped a beat: Aaron. I then took the phone to my ear...

"Aaron?" I spoke into the phone happy.

"Aphmau..." Aaron's sweet voice sounded through the phone.

It was him....

A/N: Hey, it may suck, but I'm on vacation with little time to update. So, sorry... As I said, I'll try and update on it when I can but 'Campus Crush' has to wait though.... I hope you under and like this!!!! Byee!!!!~ Kerry ♥