Ask the girl.

( This kinda like yesterday's episode, with a bit of my touch xD )

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was out on the bleachers studying with Aaron, I suck at algebra, I ended up messing around and writing 8008 and showed Aaron, who never took it as fun, then this werewolf boy came up to us and asked to talk to me in private, I said yes, then he asked me to prom? I said no since I don't know him... Then he got mad... but I used the get the stick thing... Then I went back to Aaron.

**************

Then other werewolves kept asking me to prom, like the entire werewolf class, then Laurence came up to me. "Hey Aph." Laurence said. "Hey." I said. "I was wondering if you want to go to prom?" Laurence asked. I like him, I do, but enough to go with him... "Look, Laurence, I'm sorry, I do like you, but I can't go with you, I have someone else in mind...." I said, he nodded and left. Then Garroth approached me and he told me he was going to ask Katelyn! Just as friends though... I know they like each other a little, I'm glad for both of them....

**************

Nearly at the end of the day. I was at the water fountain then Balto came up to me... Ugh... "Prom?" I asked, knowing that he was going to ask me, every other werewolf has.... He nodded, I said no, then Aaron came along, then me and him had an argument... I hated it if we had arguments... He then called me a potato and other things, but meant it, I said stuff back and regretted it, then I stormed off...

**************

I was at my house... Texting Aaron, I wanted to apologise... No reply... So I went outside to go over to his house to say sorry, then when I got out the door, he was there... We both apologised then I told him to hide because my mum was coming, and she hates how I hang out with boys, because you know why... I then called him down when she left, he never came down, so I went up and sat with him, he apologised again and so did I... he then told me that I forgot my calculator, I looked at it and it read: Go 2 Prom? 8D  I hate that face.. Anyways.... He actually asked me? Really? Yay! I asked if we wanted to dance with a potato like me as a joke and he said he wouldn't mind... We were blushing now, and I said I would go with him, then we just talked before I had to go to sleep, then I kept thinking about him asking me and I blushed, then fell asleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's P.O.V

I was watching Aph all day when the guys asked her to talk privately, kind of stalkerish, but I wanted to ask Aph to the prom, and everyone asked her, she said no, then Balto came along and then me and her got in an argument, she said hurtful things, I did too, then I regretted, then we stormed off...

*************

I hate this, I have to apologise, I left my phone and went over to hers we said sorry then I had to hide, her mother came, she left then I got Aph to come up where I was, then we said sorry then I said about her leaving her calculator, and I put a message on it, asking: Go 2 Prom? 8D  I knew she hated that face but I put it, she joked and I became serious, and she said yes, we then chatted on the roof until she had to go, then I went home and kept thinking about her saying yes, I was over the moon, I couldn't believe it... Then I blushed, then I remembered her blushing with me on the roof and I chuckled then fell asleep...

A/N- Hey guys! Hope ya like! Also *** The stars mean different time on a P.O.V and ~~~ the wavy lines mean end of P.O.V/ New P.O.V Below... Okay? No confusion please!!! Anyways thanks for reading!! Bye!!!~ Kerry