Evil Laurance. Part. 1

Lily's P.O.V

It's been 4 days after Laurance charged at Lucinda... Now Aaron is really stressed incase Laurance hurts Aphmau, he's been really worried about her, he hasn't even let her leave the house, I feel bad for him, but sooner or later Aphmau will find a way out... "Hey, Aaron?" I said quietly as Aaron was checking on Aphmau, he stayed in her room incase Laurance sneaks in when she's sleeping, he's really cautious. I mean, who wouldn't? "Yes?" He asked quietly, trying not to wake Aphmau up. "How is she?" I asked, silently tip-toeing in. "Fine, but she been out for a day.." He says looking down. "She's just really stressed, it's alright, I think you need rest too." I said to him. "But I have to look after Aph!" He replied. "I'll look after her, it's ok." He nodded and stood up but before he left, Aphmau grabbed his wrist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's P.O.V

Something grabbed my wrist and I went to see who or what it was and saw Aph awake! "Aph!" I said and hugged her. "Hey, can we go somewhere today?" She asked, sounding better. I nodded, "Where to?" I asked. "Wait a minute, I'll get changed then tell you." She said. I nodded again and left. After ten minutes she came out changed, she grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the door, leaving my sister to do anything. "So where are we going?" I asked. "To Laurance." She replied. I pulled her back. "No. He may hurt you, I'm not risking it." I told her. "No, I knew you'd disapprove of me going, so that's why I brought you, to know I'm safe, and I need to see him, and make sure he's okay and not done anything to Lucinda." She said. I nodded then went with her, before we could reach his house Dante came running up to us, "APHMAU!!!! LUCINDA GOT ATTACKED BY LAURANCE!!!" Dante yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

"APHMAU!!!! LUCINDA GOT ATTACKED BY LAURANCE!!!" Dante yelled, running up to me. I stood in shock and couldn't move, "W-W-W-What?" I shouted. "WE NEED TO GO! NOW!" Dante yelled and dragged me, nearly cutting circulation to my wrist. "D-Dante! Stop holding my wrist so tight!" I said to him. "Sorry." He said and loosened the grip, but still dragging me to Laurance's. Aaron running behind us, trying to catch up. We reached Laurance's house. I kicked the door open to see Lucinda cut and bruised. I quickly untied her from the chair she was on. "Dante, take her away! I'll get Laurance." I said to him, he nodded and left. Laurance came out in his Shadow Knight form, "Aha. Aphmau, great to see you.." He said grinning, I stepped back. He looked at Aaron then at me, then Laurance kissed me, I tried to get away from him but he was to strong... Aaron then hit Laurance and Laurance stumbled back. "Laurance, why?" I cried out. "You betrayed me." Laurance said. "And me." Garroth said coming out in his Shadow Knight form. "Why did you hurt Lucinda!? And if you hurt Cadenza..." I said getting angrier every time I spoke. "I hurt Lucinda because she hurt me. And me and Garroth would never hurt my baby sister." Laurance said. "How did Lucinda hurt YOU?" I asked getting more mad. "She hit me, so I hit her harder, and more times, Garroth helped out, but now we want you." Laurance responded. "No way, you aren't going to hurt her." Aaron said jumping out in front of me. "No, no, no Aaron, no we couldn't hurt her, but... We want her." Laurance said grinning. "Yes we do." Garroth said grinning too.

'Wait.... WHAT!? No way.... The wouldn't... Would they?' I kept thinking to myself.

A/N- Hey!!! Thank you so much for 948 reads!!!!!! Thanks!!! Anyways, I hope you like this! Bye!!~ Kerry