Prom!/ Our last dance.

Aphmau's P.O.V

Me and Katelyn are so lucky we got our parents to say yes to the prom, we're lucky we got them at the right time. So I was talking to Garroth and Vylad and it was sweet and I appreciate how he's taking Katelyn because of how hurt she is over Jeffery.... I hope she does get better soon... But, one more thing...PROM. IS. TONIGHT!!!!! And it's soon, I better go and let Garroth get ready, as I do too.

**************

I got ready with Katelyn in my room, she wore a beautiful blue dress and I wore a pink/purple dress. "We're ready!" I shouted so my mum and Katelyn's dad could hear. We walked down the stairs and we saw Aaron and Garroth. Wow, he looks so handsome. I thought, keeping my eyes on Aaron. They blushed. My mother called me beautiful then me being stupid called Aaron beautiful, great mess up.  We then talked to them and him and Garroth gave me and Katelyn a box, we opened it and they gave us a corsage, they were so pretty! Then I gave Aaron a rose to put in the pocket he has, then our VERY protective parents put ground rules on Aaron and Garroth then we left and went to prom.

*************

We were there, and it was quite boring, Aaron thought the same. Garroth then asked Katelyn to dance, they were dance and then me and Aaron instantly spotted Jeffery with someone. "We can't let them see each other." I said to Aaron and he nodded, but we were to slow, Jeffery was at Katelyn, complementing her. Does he want her back? I thought to myself. Then Katelyn had a break down... Garroth helped Katelyn, then the oddest thing happened. Katelyn actually ended up dumping Jeffery for being to nice? What the....  After that incident 2 minutes ago, Aaron and I kept saying that this prom was boring so I then had an idea, I grabbed his hand and took him to the music room, I want him to play the guitar! He is really good! I remember hearing him that first time when he helped me with my problems/issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's P.O.V

Aph took me to the music room so I can play the guitar for her, I was so embarrassed, I know she has heard me before, but I was anonymous at the time, so she never knew. I kept making excuses but in the end I played for her....

***************

After I played me and Aph sat down, we started to talk about how I was leaving and this happened; "Hey, Aaron? See how I said I wouldn't miss you when you left?" She asked me. "Yeah..?" I said, remembering that time, that hurt when she said that, because I really do care for her... "Well, I'm sorry, I will miss you." She said then I heard a crack in her voice, she started crying and said sorry again and she said she would miss me again. It hurt me to see her like this, especially if it's about me... "I will miss you, and you're terrible dancing." She said. "I can dance better." I said getting and idea. I stood up and picked her up so she was my height in the air, "Hey, let me go!" She said startled. She then laughed, "This isn't fair!" She said through laughs. I agreed, "Yeah, but at least I get to hold you..." I said, "Try not to think about the future, just enjoy this dance." I continued and she nodded. "This is actually nice, but you know, my mum is gonna kill you." She stated and her voice cracked at gonna. I let out a chuckle, "I know." I said, because I never cared, all I could think about right now was Aph in my arms, and I couldn't care if her mum killed me, because I care for her Aph, and my last moment would've been with her, and any moment with her is good, even if it was me and her arguing, I was still with her...

A/N- Hey guys!! Sorry for updating this late..... I was busy...... Any who.... Thank you so much for them reads!!! I hope you enjoy this!!! And yes I took Jess's latest episode, because I kinda needed to for her prom if you get what I mean? But this Aarmau stuff is too cute... Until tomorrow.... Bye!!!~ Kerry