Fight. Part. 2

Aphmau's P.O.V

I swear I just went into major Deja vu, I was shocked, then melted into the kiss, then I kissed back... Wow.... M-Me? and D-Damian? F-For real? Damian then pulled away with a wide grin, I smirked and I gave him a shock when I kissed him. I pulled back, and grinned. Then he went to a nervous/ serious look, "S-So A-Aphmau, do y-you really l-like m-me?" Damian stuttered out, I giggled and nodded, Damian blushed, he then wrapped his arm around my waist and started walking with me, we went back to my place since the bell rung. Me and him chatted, blushed-crimson red for him, and me well the colour of Aaron's jacket red. It was fun and all, and my mother- who hates every boy I know, likes Damian. So he slept over, we watched a movie- a HORROR movie, which was horribly scary. So my next movement was jump and hide behind Damian, I did so, then we ending up cuddling, and I fell asleep, but the odd thing is, images of me and Aaron a few weeks ago doing this flooded through my mind.....

**************

It was a few days after Damian stayed over, but when I asked him to hang out he declined, so bad thoughts went through my head; Does Damian still like me? Does he believe Garroth and Ivy? Has the shadow nights blackmailed him? Oh.. HAS AARON? In the name of fluff tell me what's happening!? I thought, then Damian came running in with a letter, teddy bear, Orchids, and chocolates. What? I looked at him confused, "Hey, read the card and it'll explain everything." He said, I did. It said...

                  To
                                                                   Aphmau

          Sorry for ignoring you, for the times I left you to suffer with those bullies,
           Sorry for hurting you, for leaving you, for every sin I did to you, but..
            I write sins not tragedies, so I know some 'sins' are terrible...
            But on my behalf, I'm sorry for the friends who left you, the fake friends,
            The friends who turned on you, for the so called mean friends,
            For everything bad that has happened to you, I blame myself.
             I asked to leave the country, because of a stupid argument over my ex- girlfriend...
             I begged, and left, but I didn't realise, I left you alone, in the cruel world, over the cruel people,
            They hurt you, and once I realised that, I came back, because I didn't need my ex-girlfriend,
              I missed the person standind right in front of me, my ex can hate me, but now I have realised
            what I REALLY felt for you on that trip, and I realised my only oxygen, and life, is you,
            I want you, no I need you, you are my second half since kids, but would you feel the same?

              The only way to find out is......
                                                                               Will you be my girlfriend?

                                                                                                                                         Sincerely~ Damian, you're admirer

I looked from the card at him, back to the card, Damian, card, Damian, card then Damian, I was in utter shock, no one has ever said, wrote, or felt this way about me... I wow... I couldn't even think straight, I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, then Damian handed me the bear, Orchids and chocolates, I didn't want to drop them so I placed them down with the card and then, "YES!!" I screamed and jumped on top of him, he stumbled back, "Watch it, I'm gonna fall!" He said. "Timber!" I shouted but he fell down and I landed on top of him, we looked like crazy idiots, "I'll get you back for that!" Damian shouted, I squealed, jumped up and ran, then heard him shout, I was like Speedy Gonzalez, I took the stuff he gave me, placed it neatly in my locker, closed it and ran in the space of like 15-30 seconds. Damian was dumbfounded but quickly jumped up and started chasing me, well I mean he is fast, he loves running, so as I made a turn, I skidded on the floor, my shoes had no grip, so I slid and closed my eyes waiting for impact from me to floor, I felt strong arms grasp around me, I looked over and saw Damian, "You're lucky I'm a fast runner. Now I'll let you run again, just don't trip." He said trying to scare me, it worked, I instantly ran as fast as I could move my little legs, then someone pulled my waist, lifted me up, put me over there shoulder and ran, I screamed and squealed, I never felt it when I was getting put down, so I squealed until something kissed me, I smiled as it was Damian.  He chuckled, "Now, sweetheart, let's go, I talked to the nurse, so Laurence should be still home, getting better, and I think, everyone who turned against you, should be looking after Laurence." He said and put his arm out, I linked arms as we skipped weirdly to lunch. We were looking to sit somewhere, Damian in front of me, he never saw what was happening, he never notice Lily sitting down, she stuck her foot out and I almost fell when something caught me from the table beside her, I looked up... Aaron... "Oh, Damian." Lily said in a sing-song voice, so Damian whipped his head around, then looked at me and Aaron, she set this up.... I let one of my famous 'meeps' out. Damian looked a little bit, uh... mad. "What the hell Aphmau?" He said in a demanding tone. Geez together for like 2 hours and he's already protective... "It's not what it looks like.." I said, Aaron was standing and I was dipped like one of them tangos or when the groom dips the bride to kiss her, a wedding with Aaron.... I sighed to myself dreamily, then shrugged it off. "Then what Is this?" He asked. "Welp, me for starters, was behind you, so you never saw that Lily stuck her foot out, tripped me and then Aaron caught me." I said not removing my eyes off of Aaron's dreamy sight. Sadly, Damian noticed, which I never meant for it happen... I gulped. I slowly looked at Damian what had a look saying 'I need an explanation on you two'. I nodded, left Aaron's strong and comfy grip to go over to Damian who the held me close to him by the waist, I then gave Aaron a 'Sorry' look before Damian took me a class room, it was the art room, Damian was told it all, and he understood, we apologised and before I knew it, everyone found out about me and Damian, when we said for relationship to be private...

Yippee!!

A/N- Hello. Sorry, this sucks, I know. But anyway, please read my new book! 'Campus Crush' It's a new one, so I'm sorry if it's kinda terrible, but meh..... Anyway, hope you like this!!! Bye!!!~ Kerry