Aphmau for Evil or Good?

Logan's P.O.V

"C'mon we gotta go!" I say to Laurance. He nods but he flings a stone to Michi knocking her out. "We have to see if anyone else came here" Laurance suggested. I nodded and we left the cells and walked around to see Katelyn, Travis, and my D-DONNA!? ON THE FLOOR HURT!!! I run over to see them, and a crying Aphmau... "What's wrong with them, what happened?" I ask her, she is now shaking. "W-Well, G-Gene, S-Sasha, and Z-Zenix, plus the W-Warlock put a shadow night f-form on me so I can h-hurt anyone, I-it hurt to r-resist so I h-had to g-give in..." She said and burst into tears. I hugged her. Not like me, aye? "T-Thanks.." She said still crying. Laurance picked her up in his arms and talked to her... Now to see if Donna is ok. Why did she come for me? 

Laurance's P.O.V

I held her in my arms and spoke to her, she cried so heavily, then all of a sudden she slashes me, I looked at her, deeper hair, paler skin, and red blood eyes... "A-Aph?" I said and she hit me again. "YOU SHALL PAY!! YOU ONLY LIKED LUCINDA! JUST DIE!!!!" She said in the Shadow Night voice. Wait so she is jealous? But why? I need to bring her back, so she WON'T kill Aaron, or she will heartbroken. I stepped back; "A-Aph please don't h-hurt me" I said frightened by what the others did to her. "NO! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" She said in the voice again. "THAT'S IT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!" I screamed then I kissed her. She instantly changed back, then I looked up and saw .... Aaron..... "H-Hey Aaron, It isn't what it looks like" I gulped and spoke. "So you're telling me it doesn't look like you just kissed Aph?" He looked at me with a glisten in his eye like he was about to cry, he was hurt. "A-Aaron please, He done it so I couldn't hurt you.. P-Please believe me.." She said as a tear dropped. "Aph, I-I don't know.." He said as he cried a little. "LAURANCE WHY!? JUST WHY!!!??" Aphmau yelled changing to her evil form with a tear. "YOU SHALL BURN IN FLAMES!!" She stood screaming and yelling and swearing. She then slashes me multiple times with her sword, I was on my last legs and she went to hit me, I clashed her with my sword and she dropped to the floor, she hit my sword away and I fell she was about to kill me when Aaron jumps in. "I know Aph wouldn't be like this if she lied to me. I am going to help you. Now run." Aaron said. "But what if she hurts you?" I ask. "It's fine, plus I am stronger than you." He chuckled still holding his sword against Aphmau's. "We spar later then, we will see." I then said as I stood up and I walked away.

 Aaron's P.O.V

I was still holding Aphmau's sword with mine. "Please Aph, I know you're in there, please don't hurt me, there is good, I believe you." I spoke. "NO! YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHY!?" She replied and wacked my sword away. "Aph, remember Lily? I trusted her when Zane said she cheated on me with him. I believed her instantly, and she was lying. So I can't believe everything instantly, and with your actions it made me trust you." I say and she shoves me to the floor. "C'mon Aph, do you remember that Lily story I just told? Please be in there... Please..." I shed a tear thinking I lost her....

Aphmau's P.O.V

I remembered the story but tried to fight it, then I saw him cry, but why? I instantly realised what I was doing and stopped. "A-Aaron!?" I dropped my sword and hugged him. "W-Why are you crying?" I ask him worriedly. "I-I'm not." He replied. "P-Please tell m-me..." I looked at him and he saw my scared face. "F-Fine... I thought I hurt you that much not trusting you in the first place and I thought I l-lost you..." He spoke and cried a little. I instantly hugged him then I smiled softly to him, I then I looked around to see my damage that I did. I cried seeing everyone on the floor hurt, Aaron saw then hugged me; "It's ok, just bruises, nothing bad." Aaron whispered to me, so I wouldn't feel to bad. Then Katelyn woke up and walked over. "A-Are you okay, I'm so s-sorry I never m-meant to." I spoke and cried as I saw her cuts, thinking I did it. "It's ok, you only bruised me, Sasha cut me, I lost some blood, but I know you mean well, Aaron explained to us all." She replied and hugged me. 

Katelyn's P.O.V

I woke up to see Aphmau flooding tears, and Aaron comforting her, I walked up to Aph and she said how she was sorry and all, she saw my cut and thought she did it to me, I could see it in her eyes. I hugged her and told her what happened to me, and we chatted, then I looked to see Travis, laying there, hurt, bleeding, cut.. "K-Katelyn, I n-never meant to d-do so much d-damage, I-I c-can't..." She went to more tears and ran. "Why does she think it's always her fault?" I asked Aaron curiously. "It's because she kind, sweet, and caring. She thinks it's her because she only remembers that. Also, if she did remember, she would take the blame Instead of the others suffering of guilt, and she hurt Laurance, because I never believed her, her shadow night is taking over, I can't lose her and she kills loved ones to become  a full shadow night, we have to save her. I am going to get her." And with that he left, whilst I was over at Travis crying on his chest, because he was unconscious, bleeding ounces, scratched and cut deeply everywhere... "P-Please d-don't l-leave m-me..." I said quietly and cried more. "I w-won't." He said, I looked to see who said that and saw Travis awake...

Travis's P.O.V

"TRAVIS!!" She screamed with joy and kissed me. It felt good knowing she likes me. "W-where's Aph?" I asked. "She ran, thinking she did all of this." She responded. "W-Why?" I asked confused. "It's because she kind, sweet, and caring. She thinks it's her because she only remembers that. Also, if she did remember, she would take the blame Instead of the others suffering of guilt, and she hurt Laurance, because Aaron never believed her, her shadow night is taking over, I can't lose her and she kills loved ones to become a full shadow night, we have to save her." She said as a tear dropped onto the floor. "Katelyn, it's o-okay, Aphmau is too pure to become one of them." I replied. "B-But the relic is used for bad and good, so what if it knew she had a dark side and that made it come out with t-the spell, or t-the relic is making h-her l-like this...!" She said and stumbled on a few words. "Katelyn, we have to do what we can, I know we won't lose her." I say calming Katelyn down. Then I look over to Donna who became conscious. "Katelyn, look, Donna." I say. She rushed over and hugged Donna.

Donna's P.O.V

"Donna!" Katelyn said happily. "Where's my sweet Aph? The spell? Everyone?" I ask. "Everyone is unconscious or awake laying here, the spell is still a bit bad, and Aph ran away thinking she done all of this, but Aaron chased after her." She replied quickly. "Why did she blame herself?" I ask in curiosity. "It's because she kind, sweet, and caring. She thinks it's her because she only remembers that. Also, if she did remember, she would take the blame Instead of the others suffering of guilt, and she hurt Laurance, because Aaron never believed her, her shadow night is taking over, I can't lose her and she kills loved ones to become a full shadow night, we have to save her." She responded. "B-But would we lose her?" I say. "B-But the relic is used for bad and good, so what if it knew she had a dark side and that made it come out with t-the spell, or t-the relic is making h-her l-like this...! I said that to Travis but he assured we won't lose here because she is pure. So forget it all. Pray to Irene the greatness of Aph and say how she has to be good." Katelyn spoke. "O-Okay." I say and pray to Irene about everything for sweet Aphmau, then I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Katelyn. "Yes?" I ask. She pointed to Logan waking up, Katelyn goes to Travis so I could see my perfect Logan, I scurry over and hug him...

A/N- SORRY! Forgot to say I only post Mondays to Saturdays, and Sunday is my day off. Laurance's P.O.V would have been bigger but my PC had a mf seizure and deleted it all, so I made it short so I could actually post this.. Took me like 2 hours...  Laggy PC again, so sorry about that! But will Aphmau become good or evil? AND THANKS FOR 208 VIEWS!!! It may not be a lot to some people, but I'm surprised, very surprised I got that amount of views, so thanks, and bye!!~ Kerry