Fight. Part. 1

Narrator

Ivy looked around to see if Garroth was there, he wasn't so now Ivy can punish Aphmau for ruining her clothes....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

Ivy looked around, then got her lunch and spilled it over me, I threw it back, and then it went on and on, until she stopped, I then threw something at Ivy then I froze as Garroth appeared.... Oh no, I thought. He looked kind of mad. "What happened?" He asked angrily. "Well, I accidently walked into Ivy and then---" I got cut off by Ivy. "N-No! She did this on purpose! She said so! I did nothing!" Ivy said, fake cried and then slyly glared at me with an evil grin. "Then how do you explain this food on me?" I asked, Garroth looked at Ivy doubtfully. Ivy cried, "N-No, she put it over herself, trying to blame me..." Ivy replied. She glared as Garroth did too. "How could you Aphmau? Why!?" He said in madness as he pushed me, I fell down at my head right off the table, everything started to spin, I then looked at Garroth, then saw Damian marching up to him... "What do you want?" Garroth asked. Damian pushed him. "Aph told me EVERYTHING. You're the monster, Ivy is a bitch, and you believe that cow? How could you do that to Aph, you believed Ivy over your childhood friend?" He said and pushed him further. "And who may you be?" Garroth snorted. "Oh, I'm Aph's friend since birth, and I'm her true friend, as I stand by her." He said, Garroth threw a punch as Damian turned to look at me, I tried to shout him, but by that time Aaron swung a punch at Garroth..... "You lot! My office! NOW!" The head teacher shouted, I limped my way over, making sure not black out, Damian and Aaron helped me...

*****************

We finished talking to the head teacher, and there was just a few people extra on my side as witnesses, but Garroth still never believed me.... It was 4th period, and I had class with Laurence and Damian, I have back up at least in case Laurence does anything... "Hey, Aphie." Laurence said. "Don't call me Aphie." I said. "Why can't I call you that? Is it because your dad hates you that much, and he knows how ugly and mean you are he hit you? Did you know he was probably acting his kindness?" Laurence said, "Aye, Aphie?" He asked. Damian's head instantly shot up as he heard it, he knows all about my problems... "No. Stop calling me that." I said. "Why, Aphie?" Laurence asked, Damian started to get angrier. I slammed my palms against the desk and stood up, he did too. "DON'T. CALL. ME. APHIE." I said. He then slapped me, "That's what you deserve, you're dad had every right to hurt you, you little bitch." Laurence said, I started to feel tears coming up but then Damian stood up, he walked over to Laurance and shoved him, "Don't hurt her like that, she doesn't deserve it, you do." He said with rage, and in a instant, he Punched Laurance right near his temple and he fell to the floor, I cried, Damian then hugged me, "What if my dad did deserve to hit me? What if Laurance is right? What is my place in life?" I asked. Damian then looked down on me, "No Aphmau, you don't deserve it, any of it, no, please, you're place in life is a lot of things, you are so kind, generous, thoughtful, and all of the above, words can't describe you, please don't leave me Aphmau, I love you, ever since we were younger, and when you moved, my mind couldn't stop thinking about you, I love you." He said, I looked up at him with hopeful eyes he nodded, "I love you too, Damian." I said. Yes I have a little crush on Aaron, but I know he doesn't like me back, and I do like Damian too..... And then, Damian bent down and.....

He kissed me....

A/N- Hey! You guys might hate me for this! But I did say I'd in other ships... So.... Aye.... Damian x Aphmau for a bit then ya know... Aarmau will happen but just you wait. I hope ya like this! Bye!!~ Kerry