His words...

A/N- Sorry this is only Aaron, Aphmau & Zane's POV, Next chapter I'll try and do everyone, I had to make this quick so I don't update late and Wattpad wasn't working earlier, so yeah...

Aaron's P.O.V

Time for me to say what I can. I hope this works... "A-Aph?" I gulped. "Don't call me that, it's my nickname, only my friends call me that... I'm Aphmau to you..." She said with tears forming in her eyes. "Aphmau?" I asked addressing her they way she told me to. "What?" She snapped at me and glared.. "L-look.." I said already stuttering. "Mhm?" She asked still hurt from Zane. I took a large breath. "A-Aphmau, I fell in l-love with y-you for plenty o-of reasons, y-you may n-not r-remember I t-told you t-this... Which c-can be g-good, because I-I'm a n-nervous wreck... I am g-going to say this with c-confidence, n-no s-s-stutters." I said and took a larger breath, "I fell in love you since the day I laid eyes on you, I fell in love with you because you are so kind and caring, you touched everyone's heart, you have made all of us care about you, I don't mind that. Half the guys I know have fallen in love with you too, and you chose me, the mysterious, silent and awkward one... I wonder why? I never thought I could let anyone in my heart, but you were to special, you understood and got through to me, I am thankful for never giving up on me.... You don't give up on anyone, you always help, you take the stress off everyone and put on yourself, you're to sweet. You have changed me a lot, in a good way, and if this doesn't work, just know I love you, you are beautiful, talented, caring, kind, sweet and more, the words I'm saying don't even describe you, you deserve more... Please just always know that your friends miss and care for you and never forget them, forget me, not them... And if you do hate me... I will still love you...." I said the last part with my voice cracking and a tear dropping...

Aphmau's P.O.V

His words were... wow.... Why did I let Zane put that spell on me? I saw him cry and I cried too. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. He looked down on me as I looked up... He looked away so I couldn't see him cry. "It's okay... I am thankful for all of what you said... And I fell in love with you because, you care and you are too kind-hearted, I don't have words to describe you, but I really do love you... I know we aren't dating, I'm okay with that as long as I'm near you.." I said to him. "Aph, I need you, friend or more, I just need you with me, I feel better knowing someone cares about me." He said and glanced down at me pulling me in tighter. "A-Aaron...I---" I was cut off by the awakening of Zane... "Aaron! Zane.... Still.... Has.... Spell...." I spoke feeling myself change... I was evil and good at the same time... Half my hair, Hazelnut and the other deep Black, one eye brown and the other blood shot red, a part of me pale and another part tanned... Aaron and Zane both stared at me weirdly. "Aaron, this half bad half good, as long as ZANE is alive, I'm partly under his control..." I said pointing to Zane. He nods and slashed Zane hurting him badly, my eyes were both brown again. "Aaron, when you hurt him badly, it helps me stop my rage! He slit Zane's arms with a very deep cut, my skin was normal... Now for the crazy hair..... Aaron knew it was one more hit but he knew what he wanted to do, kill him.... Aaron stabbed Zane through his chest, hopefully he is dead... My hair changed back and we checked Zane and he was gone for good... I hugged Aaron tightly for a brief moment then let go. "C'mon Aph, the others probably want to see you..." He said. I nodded and walked away with him hoping I could see my mother for real, not just in dreams...

Zane's P.O.V

They think I'm dead..? No.. When you die and if you are a Shadow Night or have a relic you regenerate in the Yggdrasil Forest. Into your polar opposite and you watch back your past life. I didn't know I could cause so much damage... The thing I learned is that only Aphmau and Aaron can only kill Shadow Nights or people with very powerful relics. Aphmau is Irene's daughter, Aphmau is actually technically Irene, when Irene left she said she would stay in her dimension but before she does, she had a kid with Enki the Innkeeper so Aphmau is unique... She is a Divine Warrior as well as whatever Irene is.. Then there's Aaron... He's hiding something... Aphmau doesn't know this information so she doesn't know only Aaron and her can kill us.... So Aaron is going to keep lying to her until she finds out... Poor Aph... They hate me so I will stay away and keep away from everything until the right time...

A/N- Hey guys!!!! Hope you like this!!!! Sorry only 3 POV's but I was running out of time!!! Bye!!!!~ Kerry