Telling Them. Part. 2

Lily's P.O.V

I feel so bad for Aphmau, she and Aaron told me about everything that happened between them with their friends, and Aphmau is so stressed on telling them, and their reactions, I do hope it goes well for her... Poor thing, I guess all I can I do is comfort and reassure her it's ok... "Hey, Aphmau, if they really are your friends, who care about and love you in a friendly way, they should be supportive and help you through this like Aaron will... Ok?" I spoke calm and soothingly to her. She nodded. "I know, but what if... they hate me for it? What if they disapprove of me and Aaron, I said we couldn't date and then here I am with a baby soon, what if I just lose everything..?" She said in a high-pitched, sad, cracking sound. "Just have a little rest and think of the positive things, and you won't lose everything, you'll have Levin, Malachi, me, Aaron, and the baby... It may be young but everything that you care about will help you as you've helped them..." I said in a more caring sound. Wow, I feel so inspirational today... wow....  She just nodded and hugged me. I may not have known her for long, but she's so kind and sweet, so adorable, Aaron is lucky, I can tell you that...

Aaron's P.O.V

I am happy how much Lily has got through to Aph, she is helped her a lot in half an hour... Then she came downstairs; "Aphmau is sleeping, I got her to rest." She said and I nodded. "Lily, what if Aphmau's right? What if we lose everything? What if everyone disapproves but then she has a miscarriage then everyone hates us? What if---" I said rambling on about bad scenarios then my sister cut me off. "Stop with the what if's, thing positive, believe in yourself, if they are really your true friends they should help you... Aphmau was doing the what if's thing a moment ago and she told me about everything, you may have gotten off on the wrong foot with a few but that doesn't mean they can't look past it, to help you and sweet Aphmau look after the baby when it arrives, and if you have a miscarriage? Just a minor set back... You can look past it  and maybe see if you can have another kid... There is always light in dark problems, remember that." Lily spoke with wise words and I nodded as she finally took a breath. "Wow, when did my little sister become so wise and inspirational? You've changed." I said back to her. "For the best." She added. We then sat and watched T.V waiting for Aph to wake up...

~~~2 hours later~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up and it seemed to be the afternoon, I got up and got changed, ready to do my usual duties... "Good afternoon." I said walking down the stairs. "Finally awake Aph, ready to tell everyone?" Aaron ran up to me and asked. "Tell everyone what?" I asked confused. He then gestured at my stomach. "Oh I forgot about that..." I said and nervously laughed. "It's gonna be fine... C'mon lets go..." He said and hugged me and a comforting way, he then took my hand as we walked out leaving his sister in the house... We were walking for quite a while but the place was dull and empty for some odd reason... Weird... "Why is it so dull?" I asked Aaron. He just shrugged. We walked around and checked every house until we came across everyone at the ship, beach thing. "What are they up to?" I asked Aaron. "I have no clue, let's go see." He said and I nodded as we walked up to them... "Hey, what are you guys up to?" I asked them all. "Well we heard there's this new person and we wanted to have a party to welcome them, and I'm on OUTFIT DUTY!!!" Cadenza squealed. "But why is the guest at your place? Is it a guy? Are you and him a thing? Is Aaron out of the picture? Is he hot?" Donna asked and asked. Typical Donna. "Hey!" Logan said in a sarcastically hurt way. "Well, I gotta know. So Aphmau... Who is he?" Donna asks. "Okay one question at a time, Me and the guest are not a thing, Aaron is not out the picture, they are very pretty, the guest is at my place because it's Aaron's sister... So it's a girl." I said. "Who, Aphmau was jealous of thinking I left her." Aaron added with a sly tone. I playfully shoved him. "Wait, how can you not see that?" Lucinda asked. "See what?" I asked. "Your belly, it's bigger than before, what've you been eating?" Lucinda asked. "Not been eating, but I will start to crave food in a little while." I added. "What? What do you mean, Aphmau~ Senpai?" Kawaii~Chan asks. Here goes nothing I thought.... "Welll....." I said and trailed off looking for the courage to speak up and tell everyone, I looked to Aaron who gave me a look saying; It's ok, just get it over with. I looked down to the floor then finally found my courage to tell them...

A/N- Oh my... Thanks for 850 READS!!!! It means a lot!!!! Anyways I hope you like this! See ya! Bye!~ Kerry