Laurcinda? Michi? Jeffery~Chan?

Katelyn's P.O.V

I feel like I need to Travis my feelings, before I lose him... I need him, that's all... I walked up to him and said nervously; "T-T-T-T-Travis? I..... I n-need t-t-to t-tell yo-you some-thing...." I was shaking. "Y-yes?" He was concerned. "W-Well TravisIlikeyou" I said it so fast he never heard, and I nervously giggled... "What Katelyn, I never heard." He spoke confused. "Travis I like you" I mumbled. "What?" He still never heard. "TRAVIS! I! LIKE! YOU! THAT LOUD ENOUGH!" I ran with me shedding a few tears.

Travis's P.O.V

I actually never knew what she said, but I ran after her, I had to. I caught up to her sitting in the woods with her legs dangling from a cliff. Was she? No. She won't? Will she? I thought like she was going to jump... But she l-likes me? She must think different? I heard her speaking to her self saying; "I'm too stupid, why did I tell him? I don't want to lose him. I know he doesn't like me for the amount of times I hit him. I can't lose him, he his a good friend. UGH KATELYN WHY DID YOU BE STUPID!  I just need to jump because this mess with Travis, Aph, Aaron, Zane, Zenix, Gene, Garroth and Laurance. It's to much, I can't handle this." As I heard her say that I saw her moving closer to the edge. I ran over to her, She jumped, but I managed to catch her. "Huh? T-Travis?" She looked at me. I pulled her up, pulled her close and kissed her. "Katelyn I heard it all, I would never give up on my love, you aren't stupid and the situation is tough for everyone, but I know your past and all so I know it's tough for you more but just know I'm here for you..." I say to her. "T-Thank you T-T-Travis..." She says as she kissed me.

-Meanwhile with Jeffery and Kawaii~Chan-

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

I have been hanging out with Jeffery~Senpai  a lot, Kawaii~Chan likes him, she thinks, Kawaii~Chan knows Dante~Kun loves Nicole~Chan more so she wants them happy. So Kawaii~Chan moved on and developed feelings for Jeffery~Senpai and since he has a daughter Kawaii~Chan thinks that is cute. Kawaii~Chan knows Jeffery~Senpai likes Katelyn~Sama so but Katelyn~Sama likes Travis~Kun more... Kawaii~Chan knows no one will probably never have feelings for me, so Kawaii~Chan will stay lonely but will have great friends though!! But as Kawaii~Chan turns back to reality from her daydream of Jeffery~Senpai, she felt something on her lips, Kawaii~Chan opened her eyes to see Jeffery~Senpai kissing them!!!!! EEEEK!

Jeffery's P.O.V

I have been hanging around with Kawaii~Chan quite a lot and I have developed feelings for her.. I know Katelyn and Travis has a spark, but they are still good friends of mine so I won't mind them... As I was thinking about no one liking me I decided to just kiss my love. Just go for it and see how they felt.. So I just kissed Kawaii~Chan and she never pulled away she just kissed back, that surprised me... But yesss! I hope that maybe Kawaii~Chan could date me?

Cadenza's P.O.V

I am surprised Laurance isn't being judgemental for his sister, that made me happy, and with me knowing that Garroth likes me it makes this even better... I was bad for Laurance finding out about Aphmau liking Aaron, it hurt him, so I was crying for him and hoping he finds love, maybe for Lucinda since she likes him but... yeah... Garroth walked in on me and asked; "Cadenza what's wrong?" He said shaky. I reply; "It's just about Laurance again, I told you, I feel bad for him.", " what's wrong with you?" I ask. "Oh okay, it's the wrong time to ask, I'll do it later..." He said. "Ask me what?" I said curiously. "It's fine.." He said. "Pleaseee tell me GarGar..." I asked putting on my puppy eyes. "I was going to ask if you could be my girlfriend?" He said nervously. I stood there re-thinking, did he just as ME that? Really? I replayed it in my head and snapped back to reality to Garroth saying; "It's ok, I-I get it, b-b-bye.." He walked out with a sad look. I had to go for him I saw him in the park sitting on a bench and I said; "Garroth I will be your girlfriend." I kissed him.