Evil Laurance Gone?

Aaron's P.O.V

I am getting so anxious, this has to work, everyone is stressed especially Aph, she thinks of the worst possibilities ever.... After about two more hours of me and Garroth comforting the girls, Lucinda finished brewing the potion, she handed it to Aph because she has the best throw to hit Laurance with it.... "Ok! Let's go!" Aph yelled and started running to Laurance's, we barged through the door taking the hinges off of it. "Laurance!" Lucinda yelled, since we couldn't see him anywhere. "Hello." Laurance said and saw Aph, "Aphmau, have you got rid of it." He asked her. She shook her head no. "Then come here, the hard way it is." Laurance said taking the sharp needle out of his pocket. Aph then began to run around; "I can't do it!! He's too fast!! Help!!" Aph shouted. I nodded walking up behind him and hitting him across the head with a baseball bat I had found, knocking him out... Now let's tie him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

We tied Laurance up to a chair, making it tight so he can't escape. After fifteen minutes he woke up. "Laurance, we are going to get the old you back, we all love you to much to let you go..." Lucinda said to him. "NO! If you love me let me go!" Laurance yelled. (*Cough* Anyone see the Panic! At The Disco reference? *Cough*) "We can't, please Laurance, we all need you!" I said. "But tonight I wanna be victorious!" Laurance yelled.  (ANOTHER PANIC REFERENCE) "No!" Aaron shouted. "Why?" He said and scoffed. "Everyone is worried about you! Why do you think we're doing this!? Even Lucinda still cares! So why hate us, if we want to help!" Aaron yelled. "Never!" He shouted. "Laurance, my brother, please...." Cadenza said with a sad tone. "No." Laurance spoke. "OK! THAT'S IT! LAURANCE STOP BEING A JERK! I AM KEEPING THE BABY THAT YOU DUMBLY GOT MAD ABOUT! YOU HURT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!! JUST STOP!! YOU ALSO MADE EVERYONE SAD AND STRESSED! AND THE PEOPLE WHO CARE FOR YOU THE MOST, LUCINDA AND CADENZA YOU HURT THEM! I KNOW WE ALL CARE FOR YOU BUT NOT LIKE YOUR SISTER AND GIRLFRIEND, BUT WE NEED YOU BACK!!! S-So please..." I yelled as I just had a mental breakdown, I just dropped to the floor crying my eyes out as Cadenza, Lucinda, and Aaron ran up to me.. "A-Aph, you care for him a lot, me and Lucinda couldn't even say anything... You care for him as much as we do, and thank you, but please stop crying..." Cadenza said. I shook my head no and cried harder because I couldn't stop. I then felt someone pick me up, it was Aaron, he cradled me in his arms to calm me down. "Aph, it's ok, we will get him back.." Aaron said as he kept trying to stop me crying and comfort me. "A-A-Aphmau..?" Laurance said. I looked over to him; "Why are you crying?" He asked. I looked at him in confusion, until I realize I got the REAL Laurance back. "L-LAURANCE!" I ran and hugged him, he picked me up and hugged me as I cried on him. "Now why are you crying?" He asked. I explained everything to him. "Thanks for helping me Aph, you and Aaron will be great parents, but I-I hurt L-Lulu?" He asked sad, looking at Lucinda. (Lulu is what Laurance calls Lucinda as a nickname) Lucinda sat there and nodded, Laurance ran up to her and hugged her. "Lulu I'm so sorry, so, so sorry, please forgive me...?" He asked. "I forgive you, but I just need to get physco Laurance out with a potion, go talk to Cadenza then us three can go and we can get rid of evil Laurance." Lucinda said, Laurance nodded and hugged Cadenza. "I am so sorry Cadenza, I never meant to..." Laurance said. "It's ok, I forgive you, let's go." Cadenza said then walked away with Lucinda and Laurance. Me and Aaron just went home, It's good to have the old Laurance back...

A/N- Hey!!! Thank you so much for 1k reads!!! Hope ya like that awesome Laurance came back! Bye!~ Kerry