Jeffery Is Back + Aaron Too!?!?

Katelyn's P.O.V

I looked to see who was over my shoulder and jumped in excitement, I yelled; "J-JEFFORY!", He hugged me and nodded, I kissed him! I do like him but Garroth.... UGH! Anyways, Garroth was a little jealous, so I just spoke; "To find Aaron!", I told Jeffery then we all nodded. It was a long walk, I must admit, then saw Travis? I walked up and hugged him, Odd right? He had to show us something... It was of Aaron, Garroth and Zane, that fight.... It showed us that Zane made Garroth think the hologram was real, but Zane, instead, took Aaron, Thank Irene that Aph's dream WASN'T fake, she would have been heartbroken, after she heard those words, she ran. We caught up to her and saw Zane and Aaron...

Garroth's P.O.V

I saw Jeffery, w-why him? I was broken seeing Katelyn kiss him, so this is like 2 love triangles I'm apart of? Great job me ;-; .... Katelyn saw me so she wanted to go on with the plan, she told Jeffery then we did. As we were walking, we saw Travis, Katelyn ran up and hugged him, it surprised me. Travis then had to show us something, we saw Aaron and Zane... Why did I believe the hologram? Ugh! I'm so stupid! After Aphmau heard those words she ran with her sword held up. We caught up to her and saw Zane and Aaron....

Jeffery's P.O.V

I saw Garroth and Katelyn kiss, I wasn't happy... So I surprised her and she kissed me!? S-She likes me? Me and her saw Garroth jealous so Katelyn told me about Aaron and we commenced the plan. As we walked I held Katelyn's hand, we were both blushing red. We then saw Travis, who she ran up to and hugged, so does she like him too? Travis then said he had to say something, we saw it all. I laughed on the inside, no-one should like him, he's so idiotic he made Aph believe the hologram was real, and he believed too, wow... After Aph heard it and ran. We caught up to her to see what she had done....

Travis's P.O.V

I saw the others walking, and my senses told me what was happening, Katelyn saw me and she ran up to me and hugged me? I silently blushed, she never saw gladly. I knew what I had to tell everyone so I did. After I did I saw Aphmau running like she was in a war, she was in combat mode, I knew it. We all ran up to her and when we caught up to her, she was commencing the plan...

Laurance's P.O.V

I saw Katelyn kiss Jeffery, and I looked to see Garroth jealous, does he like Katelyn? Maybe if I make Garroth like Katelyn more I can have one less competition for Aphmau. Haha. Katelyn then randomly commenced the plan and told Jeffery.. Well, new team mate I guess.. As I was walking I started to flirt with Aph, Garroth gave me a death glare... We then bumped into Travis and Katelyn ran up and hugged him and Jeffery + Garroth were so jealous, just then Travis said he had to warn us about something. I wondered what it could be??? He told us and after he did all I could see was Aph running in combat, oh no.... she could get hurt, so I ran after her with the others and when we finally reached her, she was already ready to fight Zane she just waited for us....

Aphmau's P.O.V

Katelyn kissed Jeffery, wow....  Garroth looked upset, I wonder why? Katelyn then instantly demanded to start the plan, weird.... Jeffery joined to help us, that's great I guess. As I was walking with Laurance he started to flirt, typical... I just nudged him nothing more, then we met Travis. Then Katelyn h-hugged Travis? I was so surprised. He said he HAD to tell us something, so we listened, it was about Aaron and Zane, he said they were alive, that's all I had to hear, so I started to run with a sword held up to fight, the others saw me and started running after me, when they got there I was ready... I was standing positioned to fight Zane as I signalled to the rest to grab Aaron.

A/N- Heyyy so I got more for tomorrow if you keep reading! Any way... I found Garroth's Wattpad it's Garmau3709 and Aph's is Empress_Aphmau so go and follow them!!!!! That's all I could find, only them, but I hope you enjoy this chapter so far!! It may take long to write, it's just because I want to do everyone's P.O.V (Point Of View) So that's all.. Bye~ Kezza