Back at school!

(Note: Aphmau comforted Aaron and helped him, but now it's a few days after and Aphmau is back at school..)

Aphmau's P.O.V

Time for school! I went in, and instantly found Cadenza, Lucinda, Katelyn, Nicole, Kawaii~Chan and Teony. I walked over and we chatted, we then a few minutes later randomly ended up in the girls bathroom talking about prom. I hate that Teony doesn't want to go, but I guess I understand where she's coming from, but what short notice, prom is in a week! Katelyn isn't over Jeffery, but girl code 101, make him regret his decision, not you cry over some boy who left you. I never told her because Katelyn is really sensitive in this state, like EVERYTHING reminded her of Jeffery.... Lucinda tried to cheer her up, but if it didn't work, I'd give her my specialty; Hugs and Cupcakes, she enjoyed it... Though... Nothing worked, we couldn't help her, but Kawaii~Chan had to go, so she couldn't help, we tried everything we could... Until Garroth came and talked to her, she got happier, she missed hanging out with the guys. Garroth also gave Katelyn a Cupcake, she said she enjoyed it, so I felt bad thinking mine were terrible and she ate it out of pity. "Sorry if my cupcakes were terrible...." I say. "No Aph, your cupcakes were amazing! And those hugs were great, and comforting. Thank you. But since I haven't talked to Garroth, my old friend, it felt good." She said. I am now curious, does she like G-Garroth? Hmmmm.... I need to find out, wait.... the love square in my coma, could that be real, will she get over Jeffery, but he'll want her back, then she likes him and he still wants her but she loves Travis? Oh boy... This is going to be hectic......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's P.O.V

I heard about prom... The first person who came to mind was Aphmau.... Odd.... Then this weird kid approaches me, says his name is Jeffery, seems familiar.... Oh! I know! Aph told me about him dumping Katelyn.... he was being friendly? Then he started talking to Balto, Ughhh, then he started talking about asking the female Alpha, and I presume Jeffery never knew his friend Aph was the Alpha, and he never knew I was the male Alpha, he said to Balto that he should ask her... Yes I got jealous... why does everyone like Aphmau? There's Balto, Laurance, Garroth, and Gene sees something in her but I have no idea what... Why do I even care? Do I? Do I like her? No.... Yes..... Maybe...? UGH! I got so mad and jealous I just left, but if Aphmau gets a boyfriend, would she leave me and her other friends? She is my only friend, no she's my best friend.... I can't lose my Shu.... Well, if she doesn't like me, or she's not a true friend she would still hang out with me, right? I mean, she helped me look after a baby, and anytime I say I need help online, for her to heal me, she goes away to help me... I am really confused, but would she even want to go to prom with me? I don't know why, but I want to ask her, and she is the only one really to ask.... Because Lily just used me.... Even though Aphmau didn't seem to like me she tried to protect me, but I was stubborn... I don't know what I feel for her, do I love her as a friend? Do I like her? Do I think she's just a friend? I just don't understand.... I have to get my mind off this.... I'm just going to forget about that and wonder about prom, I hope IF I do ask her, she'll accept......

A/N- Sorry last chapter was terrible!!! xc Anyways, I hope you like this!!! Bye!!!~ Kerry