Date planning for #Travlyn!

Aphmau's P.O.V
I woke up really early today so I went to check my mail box and found a folded letter, I unfolded it, since it never said who it was addressed too, I looked and saw my name, it read;

Dear Aphmau,
                             I would like to ask you favour, as you see, I want to ask one of your roommates on a date, it would be greatly appreciated if you could, so if you please come to Laurence, Garroth and Dante's home, I will explain...
                                                                                                    From, Travis.

Aww! It's obvious Travis likes Katelyn, and to be honest, I think Katelyn likes Travis too, but is hiding it... She likes to hide her emotions... So I went to their house and knocked, Laurence answered and when he saw me he blushed, "Hey, Aphmau, what's up?" He asked trying to act cool. "The sky." I giggled, he chuckled, "I need to speak to Travis, that's why I'm here." I told him, he looked at me, with a questioning face. "Why?" He asked. "Well... uh... I- It's something important!" I stumbled upon my words, Laurence looked a bit sad and a bit angry, but the angry where you're like angry at yourself... WAIT! I just realised, I acted like the way when you like someone, I done that so I wouldn't tell him about Katelyn and Travis.... Shoot... Laurence looked a bit more angry so I ran past him to Travis's room, I knocked very hard and loud, he opened the door and I jumped in and shut the door quickly in case Laurence ran in and yeah....

"Aphmau, what's wrong? I know something's up..." He said to me because of my strange behaviour. "Well, I got the card, came here, Laurence answered, I told him I wanna see you, he asked why, I stumbled on my words, just because I don't wanna tell him about you and Katelyn, it's your choice, but now.... he thinks.... I..... like..... you...." I explained. "Well do you?" Travis winked, I think he was joking. "No." I said. "Who do you like?" He asked. Without thinking, I spoke, "I like Aar-" I cut myself off, remembering the promise not to tell anyone, but I was to late, Travis knew and was smirking. "So, Aaron, I know he likes you back, it's obvious!" He exclaimed. "Well... I... kinda.... know...." I said slowly. "Tell me details!" He said. "Let's make a deal, you tell me what you want me to do for Katelyn, tell me your details, then I'll tell you mine, and you know, I don't break promises." I said to him, holding my hand out for him to shake, he nodded and shook it. We sat down and he started; "Well, me and Katelyn have been close recently, and I've liked her for a while, so I kinda wanna ask her on a date and yeah... She's told me a lot of stuff, she's opening up to me, like she probably has to you, and the girls.... And that's it.... Now tell me about you..." He told me. (You know what happened with like Aaron and Aph kissing then coma, then on the street, Kawaii~Chan, shrine, diary, dating, and the promise to tell no one, that practically a summed up version of what she told Travis.) I paused for a breath then continued, "But since I've told you, and I wasn't supposed too, but we trust each other, and you don't want anyone to know about you and Katelyn, but you told me, let me tell Aaron, and I think he'll help too." I said to Travis, he agreed, then I left but never said a word to Garroth, Dante or Laurence who looked up from the couch.

*******************

After I went home, I asked Katelyn things like; "Do you like Travis?", "Would you go on a date with him?" and stuff like that, she trusts me and she blushed and nodded slightly, so I'm happy, I'd love for them to be together, then I went out and over to Aaron's, and now I'm at his door, so I knocked, Aaron saw me and pulled me in. I looked at him in confusion. "Look, I don't believe this, but why did Laurence call me, telling me, that you like Travis?" He asked. (In this him and Aaron talk a lot..) "Well, I don't he just thought of it because.... (She tells Aaron the whole thing, I can not be bothered writing it all out) and yeah, that's it..." I told him and explained. "Wait, why tell Travis? Like, I don't mean it in a bad way but I would've of thought you'd tell Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan..." He asked. "Well me and Travis were really close in high school and still are, and I told him, he told me, then he let me tell you, as I think he'll tell Katelyn, and since he likes her and she likes him, he wants me to help them, go on a date." I answered him. "Well, yeah, you both were great friends, but I'll help..." Then he trailed off and thought for a moment, "Why don't we do it in a quieter way, like, as you said, Travis is nervous, so as he tells Katelyn, about us, he could add we are going on a date and we wanna do a double date, but we thought them two since they'll be the only ones who knew." He explains. "Good idea! Travis will be glad  we're doing this for them!" I exclaimed. Aaron looked at me, "Aphmau, after we do the date, I promise I'll give you a great date, no distractions, just me and you, ok?" He asked, I nodded, he kissed me, "Good." He said.

***********************

After time at Aaron's I went to Travis's and told him, he thanked me and called Katelyn and told her about everything, and as I went home, Katelyn had agreed and she was happy, especially if she has a date with Travis, but we were told to dress casual, as the boys were planning the date, and it's on Saturday, a few days away, so me and Katelyn need to see what we want to wear, so we can chill waiting for them on Saturday, we are not doing makeup, me and her despise it, all we are letting Kawaii~Chan do is style our hair, we made a lie saying we wanted to try something knew, and since Kawaii~Chan insisted to help, she will be doing it, we also said we wanna try on Saturday she asked why, and we lied again saying we can do a girls day, but a half day, then on Sunday we'd do a full day, she asked why and we said Katelyn is going to help me find a job, she asked to come but I said it was fine then she left, all we know about the date so far is that we have to meet the boys at a certain place so no one sees us.

A/N- Sorry for not updating sooner, I'm just a bit busy, and if you like this thank you, and I also want to say thank you for 4k READS! I am very grateful, I hope you like my chapter, and bye!!!~ Kerry