Aphmau took over?

Donna's P.O.V

I ran over to Logan and hugged + kissed him. "Logy are you ok???!!!!" I as wary. "Y-Yes *Cough* I'm o-okay." He answers shaky. "No you are not! You are coming with me!" I said as I got up and dragged him out the Nether.

Logan's P.O.V

Geez Donna just dragged me. Dang she is strong. We got out and she dropped me, she was about to go back in, "Where are you going?" I asked. "To get the others. Now see ya." She says. "No! I can't let you be hurt." I respond. "Tough, nothing is gonna happen, now STAY HERE." She replied and ran in...

Laurence's P.O.V

I ran and ran, until I was at the portal, I ran out, saw Logan unconscious? "LOGAN!" I screamed and shook him. I screamed to loud that Lucinda heard, she came running to my voice. "L-Laurance?" She asked. I nodded and kissed her, and I said about what happened and Logan. We then lifted him up and took him to my place for rest. Me and Lucinda were talking and we heard a knock on the door, I went to see who it is, and it was Donna looking for Logan. I told here everything and she thanked me for helping him, I let her in and she ran upstairs to see Logan...

Travis's P.O.V

Me and Katelyn talked as she hugged me, I saw her cuts and asked about them. She told me it was Sasha. She was still losing ounces of blood and nearly fainted, when she did I picked her up bridal style and took her to my place. I laid her on my bed... And I went down and made her some food, water and I put first aid on her.

Katelyn's P.O.V

I woke up in a different area, different scenery. I thought I was at the Nether... Weird... I then looked at my arm and there was a bandage and it stung, I guess it was cleaned? I then started to smell Bacon and Pancakes, but my clothes were changed? I walk downstairs and see Travis with the T.V on... Did he change me? Ewww. He helped me? Huh? "T-Travis... I-I feel... W-Woozy... hehe..." I say. I then start to tumble and I dropped the glass on the table cutting my hand. He ran over to me and before I could fall he caught me. I then woke up on his lap staring into his eyes. I asked what happened, he told me everything, I was worried for Aph, I wasn't that bothered about him changing me... He's a freak, but he's my freak...

Aaron's P.O.V

I ran to see Aphmau trying to choke herself, poor Aph, I feel really bad for her... I run over and take the rope away... She looks at me and cries. "Aph it's ok.." I pick her up into a hug and drop my rope. I then felt her hand on my back, but in a suspicious way... I look at her to see a dagger slowly being drawn from her pocket, and her aiming it at me, I stopped her, and she transformed again. She has became a full shadow night, but she never killed anyone... I lost her... Why?... I need her, and I will save her even if it kills me... I need Aph in everyone's life, even if it's not mine she makes great big impacts on people, in a good way... then everything went dark...

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was hugging Aaron then I just instantly turned evil haha!~ I started to pull a dagger from my pocket, then Aaron saw me, he stopped me then he was ranting on in that stupid head of his. So I hit him out cold. haha. I then dragged him to my house and tied him to a chair. He is my prisoner... Until HE walked in....

A/N- Who do you think walked in? Hehe! Hope you like! Will Aph become good? Will she stay evil? What will happen!? Anyways, see you soon, sorry this was up late, but bye!!~ Kerry