Their first kiss.

( Yes, the kiss, but it's not the same as Jess's way, ok? Now chill... )

Aphmau's P.O.V

He did something amazing, he kissed me. He. Kissed. ME. HE KISSED ME! I was in shock, then he looked at me and pulled away. "I-I'm sorry, I s-shouldn't h-h-have..." Aaron said slowly getting up off the bed. "Why did you do it anyway?" I asked in curiosity. "Aph, I've liked you from before friends, when I was mean..." He spoke. "Why couldn't you be nice then? Or at least tell me?" I asked. "I c-couldn't, emotion is hard for me Aph..." He said trailing off. "Aaron, t-to be honest, I-I do like you too, e-ever since I met you too, and ever since the l-locker room...." I spoke looking away from embarrassment. He chuckled. "Aww, Aphmau, you attacking me from my locker then blushing afterwards was cute." He teased. "Well, Ivy stuck me in there because I talked to Garroth, and in my defence you were blushing too." I smirked. "I... Uh.... I-I... umm...... W-wasn't!"  He said. "Now look who's stuttering." I said smirking. "H-Hey!" He looked away with a tinge of pink on his cheeks. I stood up and walked over to him, I went on my tippy-toes and kissed him, we looked back, and I looked away, I was blushing. I can't believe I actually did that.... Why was I so confident? Why am I nervous now? I kept thinking. "Aphmau, would you---" He was cut off by a wolf jumping through my window. "Look, I know the Alpha's want to spend time together, but it's a full moon, come howl with the pack, we'll be over there." He said pointing then jumped back out, I then turned to Aaron. "Excuse me? Since when was I Alpha, and when did you mark me?" I asked. "W-Well, you were Alpha when I marked you, and I marked you the day, I...um.... met.... uh....you..." He said shyly. "Could told me sooner! Now c'mon! This is like my only time to be Alpha, let's howl!!!" I jumped up and down in excitement and dragged him... And we howled till our hearts content....

**************

I woke up with Aaron on the floor and I, on the bed. I chuckled then poked his cheeks to get him to waked, I then pinched his cheeks and he shot up. I giggled as he rubbed his cheeks. "OW!" He shouted. I giggled and then pinched them again. He jumped up. "Ok! That's it!" He said, I took it as a warning and darted out of my room, sadly, Aaron being the fast one he is, caught me and I fell on top of him. We laughed, I jabbed his sides, he chuckled. "Ticklish, are we?" I asked teasingly. "No..." He said, I started tickling him, then we came to a halt as he flipped us over, he then tickled my neck, and jabbed my sides, I giggled a lot. "Ticklish, are we?" He teased back. I shook my head, then he ended up tickling me to death, I was laughing so hard anytime I tried to get up, we'd fall back down, then the door flew open and the hinges going off of it...

Ivy..

"HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY CHANCES WITH GARROTH! HE TOLD ME HE LIKED YOU!" Ivy yelled picking me up by the collar and pining me against the wall, with her rage she hurt Aaron. "IVY, I DON'T LIKE GARROTH IN THAT WAY!" I yelled back, she slapped me. "I. DON'T. CARE. JUST. GET. OUT. OF. OUR. LIVES." She said choking and choking me and then she dropped me to the floor, the last thing I heard was Aaron shouting "APHMAU!" Before I blacked out....

************

I woke up on the grass, like the thing from my coma but is this real or fake? I then noticed a man in front of me, he looked familiar, but he just took me to a village and left, and that place was Phoenix Drop. Wait this is the place! Oh my! I remember everyone but they don't know me.... But for some odd reason I'm now lord of the village.... It is fun doing errands, AND helping.

************

(Sorry, tryna cut it short so.. A few months later)

*************

I was out hunting with Aaron, I remember everyone, but they don't know me, and Donna, Logan and everyone else was real! I just kept my composure and pretended not to know them, and step-by-step I got to know that Laurence and... G-Garroth likes me... Garroth, he WAS in some dimension, that I have the relic of, but Aaron risked his life for Garroth, and he did it so I wouldn't die.. I miss him... so it's like my full coma from before, but longer, and tweaked, because I never dreamt of having Lilith and I'm pregnant with Aaron's baby, but who knows? Maybe I could get Aaron back, or better yet, Lucinda, I'm happy I have a memory of Aaron, but it hurts that Garroth and Laurence think I used them, it's the same as high school but no Damian, thank you. I just miss everyone and everything, except Ivy, she's the Sliver scythe... Ugh.... Then Hyria.... She told me the same things... But who knew,  my mother... Sylvania, is Irene, the lady of lords, and my father was a divine warrior.... I can't even... My ABUSIVE father in the other world is a life saver here... It makes no sense.... But I KNOW I'm getting to the bottom of it, I want to go home, and if this is a coma, I'd be happy, I'd still have Aaron... But he may have moved on... Hopefully not to Lily, who he married here... I just hope they don't think I'm... dead....

A/N- Aye! I know the last part is terrible, but no judge ok!? I try... I try... And I don't wanna go over everything that happened in the coma, I'm just speeding it up, and you should thank me for that, because that means, you are, closer, to, the, Aarmau!!!! I hope you like this and Bye!!!~ Kerry