Damian!

Narrator

Aaron was in shock, Aphmau never mentioned this to him! He couldn't help but be a little jealous, and he kept thinking the what if's; What if Damian stole her away? What if I lose Aphmau? What if Aphmau dates him? He kept thinking all these thoughts until Aphmau released Damian from the bone-crushing hug and spoke...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was hugging Damian for a while, and then I felt Aaron's glare... I released Damian and looked at Aaron with an apologetic look- I did completely forget to tell him. He sighed. "Hey, Aphie." He said ruffling my hair. I face palmed, then remembered yesterday and everything that's happened, I know I have to tell him but it's hard to tell someone, I then looked really sad and I looked at Aaron to give him a type of message from my face, he nodded slightly then hugged me tight, it was so calming in his hugs, I instantly relaxed. Damian looked confused. "Aph, if you want to tell him, you can, and if you need help telling him, I'm here, and I haven't told anyone, and I know you trust him, so he surely won't tell anyone either." Aaron said calmly. I nodded and hugged him tighter. "Thanks Aaron." I said with a slight smile. I turned to Damian, grabbed both their wrists and took them to my room. I locked the door, so my mother wouldn't barged in, so if I showed Damian my wrists, she won't see...

***********

I told Damian everything that's happened ever since I moved here. Now I need to tell him more serious stuff; "D-Damian?" I said with a tone that said 'I kind of done something terrible'. He looked at me, eyes full of concern. "What did you do?" He asked with a worried tone. "Welllllll." I said exaggerating my well, I lifted up my sleeves. He looked completely shocked. "Aphmau, please, why?" He said. I told him about Ivy and everything, and I cried a little, and anytime when we were younger he would cradle me in his arms, and it calmed me, and he did that same thing today, it helped. Damian is going to be going to my school. So me, Damian, and Aaron all fell asleep....

***********

I woke up as soon as the sun beamed through the windows. I woke up Damian and Aaron, they ran home, got changed and came back to get me. I changed too, Great school, more Ivy and my frienemies. I thought. Oh frienemies is a thing I made up, its friends who become enemies, and I call people who back-stab me that too. I walked out the door, in the middle of Damian and Aaron. Oh I forgot, Damian; He has Light brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, he likes the same stuff I do, He's very tall, like the same height as Aaron, he is very strong, and he protects me. Damian being here, makes me feel happy, not that Aaron doesn't but Ugh.... The whole walk was talking, jokes, laughter, Damian and Aaron glaring at each other, and etc. Now we have reached hell....

We got into school grounds, and everyone looked at Damian in a ugly way, but Damian wasn't ugly, everyone he meets usually seem to hate him, but he didn't mind, I helped him through it, we then met up with Katelyn, Nicole and they were also with Kawaii~Chan, we talked and I introduced Damian, we had a fun time....

**************

It was lunch and I was walking, until I bumped into someone, and my lunch spilled over them, and who knew, my luck is terrible... I met the one person I hoped to avoid, that person was.....

Ivy.....

A/N- Hey people!! Just a question, would you want me to make another book, but it's not a fanfic book, it's a serious thingy?  I would continue this, and when this is finished, you can give me comments to do a fanfic on anyone you want, it could even be someone x reader, or crush x reader, anything, so 1 book would be either a fanfic or imagine, and if you don't know an imagine is like a scenario between to people like you and your crush or Brendon Urie x you. Then the 2nd book I'd handle would be a book- book, so like not a fanfic book or imagine book, like it could be anything Teen fiction, Romance etc. I'm just asking, but if you would let me know! 

Anyways hope you like this chapter!! Have fun!! And Bye!!!~ Kerry