Zane returns...

Aphmau's P.O.V

Then HE walked in... STUPID VYLAD! UGH! "What do YOU want?" I hissed at him. "A-Aph? What h-happened??" He asked in shock. "W-Well, she turned evil by a spell by Sasha, Zenix and the Demon Warlock. So now here is EVIL shadow night Aph. We think the relic may also have something for this but yeah..." Aaron responds. "You SHUTUP!" I yelled and cut him. Vylad then strikes me as I hit Aaron. UGH! THAT BRAT!! HE WILL PAY!! Then it went dark...

Vylad's P.O.V

"C'mon Aaron, let's go she's out cold." I said as I untied him. "NO! We gotta help Aphmau, please, I know she is still in there." He asked desperately. "Fine... Just don't get your hopes up..." I said and sighed. I thought poor guy. He loves her, but what if we lose Aph, she's been a good friend since high school... I can't lose my 'Not alone buddy' And Garroth, Laurance, they are great friends to her... Oh boy... I feel bad for them all. "C'mon! Help me Vylad!" Aaron shouted as I snapped back to reality. "Sure" I say as we both steadily pick her up and take her to Aaron's. 

Aaron's P.O.V

We took Aph back to my place, But I was still ranting on in my head. What if we lost her? Forever? What if she hates me if she came back? Or only forgot me? What if I lose the one I love? I have to stop thinking about this! I shake my head and took Aphmau and laid her down, I put and Iron ancklet and attached it to my wall, so IF she goes physco, then she is caught by that... Then I heard a knock on my door, it was.. ZANE? He barged in and cut me "WHERE'S MY SWEET APHMAU!!! I'M HERE!!! AARON NEVER KILLED ME!!!! I TRICKED HIM!!!!" He yelled and ran into the room where Aphmau was and she woke up. "Zane!!! My love!!! Help me!!!" She shouted. "L-Love? W-WHAT!" I said. How could she say that... "Hehe... I'm here Aph... -He whispers to me- She loves me, because I put the spell on her, not Zenix or Sasha or Gene or The Warlock. Haha!" He said. I shed a tear. If he loved Aph why hurt her? Why? I HAVE TO SAVE HER!! Zane ran out the door with Aph in his hands so I ran after him, but got lost... I need to get to her...

-Somewhere with Katelyn and Travis!-

Katelyn's P.O.V

I hugged Travis then felt my arm. "GAH! THIS ARM IS ANNOYING!!! I JUST NEED TO PUNCH SOMETHING!!!!" I said and jumped in rage looking to Travis raising a hand. "I will punch anything! Even you!" I shouted. "Wow, Katelyn... Hurting someone you love.. Wow... instead of Mr and Mrs Seymour it's gonna be Mr. Seymour and Mrs. Rage. Haha!" He replied. "Since when were we getting married?" I ask. "Just wait." He said. I blushed a little and just cuddled with him.

Travis's P.O.V
Oh she is too cute. She blushed when i said that. WAIT. DOES THAT MEAN SHE WANTS TO GET MARRIED!! TO ME?? OMF! I need stop. So i just cuddled into sweet Katelyn as she ate. Then i got her water and changed the bandages. "You're to kind. Please i can do it." She said as she tried to move then she yelped. "Ouch." She spoke. I kissed her "That'll make it better." I said. And after 10 minutes me and her dozed off...

-Somewhere with Laurance, Lucinda, Donna and Logan-

Lucinda's P.O.V
"Hey, Laurance?" I ask. "Yes cutie?" He replies. I blushed a bit "Since when did you like me?" I asked. "Since I've known you.. Why?" He spoke. "Really!? And i wanted to just know." I say. "OK so since when did you start liking me?' He asked. "Since High school" i responded. I then hear a scream. I ask Laurence to excuse me. He said he had ask me something first...

Laurence's P.O.V
Time for me to ask the question.. I hope she says yes... It may not be the best of times but i can not resist. "Lucinda will you be my girlfriend" i ask her. "Y-YES!" She responded. So now we went to see Logan and Donna. We went up holding hand.

Logan's P.O.V
I woke up to crying, I looked to see my wife crying with her head in her hands. I slowly removed her hands and i wiped the tears away. "L-LOGAN!!" She yelled to loud. I asked where we were and she told me the full story. The Laurance and Lucinda came in holding hands? What?

Donna's P.O.V
"Are you both a thing?" I ask as Laurence and Lucinda came in holding hands. They nodded and kissed. I fangirled so much... Until Vylad came with some news...

A/N- Hey, sorry if you saw this earlier, i was in trouble so i had to switch device. AND 311 VIEWS?!!! Thank you so much. I hope you like this and bye!!!~ Kerry