Hospital. Part. 2

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Ok, Aphmau, get changed, then we will try to get you to walk, Ok?" The nurse spoke. I nodded. Aaron and the nurse left. As soon as I sat up, my head hurt so much, the world was spinning, I was only able to get half done until I heard a knock on the door. "Aph, are you done?" Aaron asked. "No." I say. "Do you need help? I can get the nurse?" Aaron asks. "N-No, I-I'm f-f-fine..." I said as my words got faint, and everything was blurry, I fainted... but I had a dream....

-In The Dream-

*Aphmau's mum and dad are standing and everything is white.*

"Hi mum, why are you here? I thought you were waiting outside the hospital?" I ask walking forward as I spot my mean, abusive, swearing father, and by a abusive father, he did all sorts of abuse... I gulped...   "Hey hun, I gave your father another chance." My mum said. "W-Wait, what!!?? You've gave him like 10 chances and he wasted them, and you give him another? M-Mum, do you know how he was to me, he hit me, touched me, and all sorts, he even did this to you, and if we refused he'd tie us in the basement for a week, no food, water, NOTHING! WHY? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US!?" I shouted tears appearing to my eyes.  "Hun, I forced your mother, now come to daddy.." He said and winked. I backed away. I backed away until my father pinned me to a wall, I squealed as I saw my mother hit him off. Then my dad beat her.... "W-Why? Why do you do this?" I asked him.  "Well, since I had a little girl, who was a mummy's girl, I felt alone, so I made you both give me the pleasure I wanted. Now come here." He said and walked closer. "Why didn't you tell us you felt alone, please stop." I said backing up again. "I never told because I liked to force everything, and hurt you, it's more fun, so no, come her Aphie." He said getting closer. "N-NO! DON'T. CALL. ME. APHIE!" I shouted.

"APHMAU!" Someone shouted out, a male, in a sorry, worrying tone. I instantly woke up.

(Dream done btw)

I looked around and I saw Aaron and my mother, no one else. I saw my mother and crawled back. "Miha, it's ok, I heard everything, so did Aaron, I'll leave you two alone." My mother said and left. "A-Aph, did your father really do that to you?" Aaron asked. "W-Wait! I said was talking aloud in that dream?" I asked. He nodded. "Did he?" Aaron asked. I then nodded as I let a tear escape me. Why would I dream that? Is he back? Oh no? Please no? NO! I'm okay, just a nightmare. I thought as Aaron then pulled me into a big hug, I hugged back then Nicole walked in, we looked at her, she winked at me then walked out, then the nurse came in. "Ok, Aphmau, time to walk, I got your top on as you passed out, you had a little minor headache since you only woke up around that hour or so." She said. I nodded.  "So, pick a friend to help you, all you got to is pick someone you trust the most, all you have to do is walk over to them, and if you fall, me and them will be there. It's normal to have trouble walking after a coma, it's all ok." The nurse said. I nodded, I looked at Aaron, he looked happy and nodded, I nodded back. "I wanna choose Aaron." I said to her. "Aaron, I guess it's this young man here?" She asked looking at him. He nodded. "Aaron you want to help her alone, I wouldn't mind leaving you two." She said and winked at him, I felt heat rushing to my cheeks. "Yes, thank you." He said. She nodded and left.  Aaron walked so his back was touching the door, I guess I had to walk that far. "C'mon, Aph, you got this." He said, happy. I nodded. I started walking, staggered, clung onto the bed, walked again and with nothing to go into except Aaron's arms, I had no choice, I reached him, he knew I was about to fall, he let me fall into him, so I did, and he caught me. He hugged in a very happy way. "Well done Aphmau!" He said, looked at me then hugged me again. I presume Garroth was jealous because I saw him out of the window glaring at us, I glared back and hugged Aaron more. Garroth flung the door open with rage, I tumbled back but Aaron caught me, Garroth glared. "Aph, wanna go to this new fancy restaurant? Just us two, alone." He said with a smirk. Why do I think he seems like my father? I thought. Then Laurance barged in. "Aphie, please come with me, on a date." He said with a grin and winked. I thought he was like my dad too, then him calling me Aphie, broke me, that nickname brought him back, I didn't like that. Aaron was the only one who knew, and my mother of course, I glanced at him looking broken, he gave me a sympathetic smile. Then I got angry as I thought about everything. "DON'T. CALL. ME. APHIE!" I yelled at him. He felt like playing with me. "Why not, Aphie?" He asked. "NO!" I yelled and shoved him back, tears went down as I stormed away, checked out and went away, someone was chasing after me, I thought it was Laurence then I thought no. Everyone surrounded him asking him what happened, it was Aaron chasing me, he was the only one to find out about... him... I didn't care, I continued running then sat down at my favourite spot, the one place I can only go to, the cliff top with that beautiful nature, it was calming and soothing to me. Then Aaron decided to sit with me.

A/N- Heyo! I know I only used Aph's P.O.V again but oh well!!! I tried to make it as long as I could. Anyway, I'm so happy Jess started MyStreet Season 2!! If you haven't seen season 1 or the first episode/the new season 2 episode, go watch it!!!!! Anywho, Hope ya like!!! Bye!!!!~ Kerry