Meeting him.

Aphmau's P.O.V

My voice broke as I talked to him, "H-Hi Aaron, I'm a-alive..." I was near tears with no clue why... "Aphmau! I was so worried about you! When did you wake up!? I..t-thought I lost y-you...." his breath hitched as he sniffled a bit. "Thanks for caring, and I woke up today and I was scared because I did miss you.. and when I wasn't awake I had that thing again but differently..." I told him. "What?- Oh... do you wanna meet up so you can tell me? It is interesting. " he asked. "Can't I tell you over the phone?" I asked. "Please I need an excuse to see you, and I haven't really went out since I lost you..." he admitted. "Why?" My voice laced in concern. "I missed you. " he admitted again. I felt heat rise to my cheeks, "Okay." I replied then he hung up. I grinned happily, Katelyn and Jeffery confused. "Aaron's coming to see me!" I said trying to sound not to happy. They smirked at each other. Jeffery and Katelyn hugged me, "Yes! You finally got him out!" Jeffery exclaimed then pushed me and Katelyn into a room so she could give me some clothes.

***********

A hour later and I'm now changed after going through various outfits, since it's summer I decided on wearing a purple tank top, light blue high waist shorts and white canvas shoes. I walked out and Katelyn winked, I giggled, then the door bell rung, I got it and Aaron was there leaning against the door so I did the thing I do best... puns... "Hey Aaron, you look adorable." I said then chuckled. He caught on and face palmed. He then looked at me and he smiled brightly and hugged me. "I missed you.... and your puns" he stated. I laughed. Then I just realised Katelyn and Jeffery were behind us, I have no clue if Aaron knew but I just turned around. Jeffery and Katelyn were smirking at each other, "what?" I asked genuinely confused. "Favourite OTP!" They both squealed. I blushed and turned to see Aaron a bit pink too. I just grabbed his hand and shut the door, we got in the car and off we go!

**********

At the park we chatted a lot. I told everything what happened in that dream then he exploded with questions; "Me and Lily!?" He asked. I nodded. "Never, I promise that, but... you and Zane!?" He asked, a tad jealous may I add. I nodded. "W-Wait... Does that mean.. y-you like h-him?" He asked slowly. I shook my head this time. He sighed in relief and hugged me, I hugged back. We hung about and then we eventually left for me to go home. "Wait." I said. He stopped abruptly. "I don't have a place to stay.. Well I could ask some people or wait.. the streets can'tbe that bad, can it?" I asked. Aaron looked at me as if I grew to heads then raised an eyebrow. "You'd willingly live on the streets?" He asked. "I mean if it's the only option.. then sure?" I said but it came out more of a question. "That's it, you can stay with me but I think Katelyn wants you tonight withthe girls so i'll come in a few days to pick you up but first... I need your phone number." He spoke as we went in the car, I gave him it then we drove off.

********

We arrived at Jefferys and when we walked to the door as I went to open the door Aaron pulled be back and of course I meep as he wraps me in a hug. I hug him back, as we pulled away he had to say it. "If you meep does that mean you snort too?" He asked, I shrugged. He then tickled me so I laughed and snorted. "Sorry I laugh like a pig. It's not lady-like." I said. "No it may not be but it's cute and pigs are cute and so are you." He complimented. I blushed. And I kissed his cheek and hugged him. "I'm sorry for not helping you, but thanks for coming back." He said and smiled. "It wasn't your fault, I remember everything I lost no memory so I know she has claws, she just wanted to scratch your eyes out.. but I'm glad I came back, thanks for caring." I said. He chuckled. "I'll always care." He said. I just hugged him more but eventually left, sadly. And as I went to open the door a thought occured..

Do I still like Aaron more than a friend?
Better yet, does he still like me more than a friend too?

A/N- Hey guys!!! Still on holiday so sorry if this is terrible or short! I don't have a lot of time to write! So I'm lucky I got to write something.... anyways.... thanks for reading, voting and so on and thanks for the amount of the reads!! Hope you keep reading!! Bye!!!~ Kerry