Trouble. Part. 2

No-one's P.O.V

Aphmau was still running and thoughts about Ivy, and if everyone turned against her and went on Ivy's side flooded through her head, she was over-thinking so much she forgot how fast Aaron was, she remembered sports day and used all her might to move her little legs faster. Aaron on the other hand could also speed up, so once he noticed this he went faster, until he lost Aphmau in a forest, which seemed like a maze, it was weird, mysterious, and magical. Aphmau then got dizzy from over-thinking and sat down, hoping for no-one else to find her.... Katelyn and Nicole got separated from Aaron, then they all lost each other in this maze...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

I kept running, these thoughts sinking in, then some of my depression coming back. Yeah, no one knew about that, did they? No one would've guessed. I used to always put on a fake smile and be happy, I was so good acting at it, my parents never even knew, my depression came when my dad started abusing my mother, I was also picked on in middle school, so I had anxiety, and I also cut a bit... But it all faded away when my father left and I went to high school, but I still had it, I had those nightmares and everything, and sometimes I thought I actually saw my dad! Then when I met FC this person helped with everyone problem I had, I never knew someone so anonymous could be so nice, Then my mother was so caring after he left, it all disappeared, then Ivy, Lily, Gene, Zenix, and Sasha came. I always fought back, but all the worries came back too. I told no one. Then as Garroth chose Ivy over me, that hit me like a brick, then all these other thoughts, and middle school came back.... I nearly fainted as to many thoughts flooded through me, so I looked over my shoulder, and it looks like I lost Aaron, Nicole and Katelyn. Good, I then went to the spot my step-dad would take me, before he was killed by jealousy from my real dad. Then I ended up finding a sharp shining object, I picked it up, it was the knife my father used, he hid it here.... I then cut myself 'accidently' on the wrist with it. I done it 2x and put away, I then sat on the bench and swung my feet back and forth until I heard steps and breaking sounds from the sticks... I automatically turned my head to the sound, someone appeared...

Gene....

"Ugh, what do you want?" I asked, my voice still cracking and then I remembered my tear stained face. "Nothing.... Wait, how did you even find this place?" He asked. "I could asked you the same thing." I said then instantly thought of the knife, I slyly picked it up and put it in my pocket- he never noticed. "Well, I come here because my father used to bring me her before he was, killed." He said casually as if he never cared, "You?" He asked. "My step-dad brought me hear before he was killed." I said, then remembered that scene my evil father made me witness, I shook it off.  He then sat beside me, and we started talking, it turns out we have a lot in common, then he ruins it, he noticed my cuts and started making fun of me, I tried with all the little strength I had to not cry, I let out a few tears until; "Leave. Her. Alone." A familiar voice said, I looked up, Aaron. I was actually happy he was here. Gene instantly scurried away with fear....

Aaron sat beside me and hugged me, I whimpered as my cuts roughly hit him. He looked at me and I covered my wrists, unfortunately he saw my actions and removed my hands from my wrists, he gasped in shock, I waited for him to treat me like my ex- male best friend, who was the only person I told and he made fun of me, and I should've known, because he was Nate, the most popular boy in school, and I was the down graded, and since bullying kicked in, that's why I was home schooled. I sobbed, "I know what you're going to do, just make fun of me and get it over with..." I said looking away, he put his thumb and index finger on my chin and tilted my head up so I could face him, "I know in your eyes you haven't told me something, so tell me everything please, and I would never make fun of my best friend for this, Aphmau, like I said at the sleepover, I care about you, do not hesitate to tell me something, if you think it's dumb, or if you think you're being annoying, just tell me, I promise, I'll help you..." He said and pulled me into a big hug, being careful with the cuts, then realising me....

********************

I told him everything, I even told him that I trust him, so I begged him not to say anything, he nodded and by that time Katelyn found us then Nicole shortly after. We then all headed back to the picnic, so we could collect our things. The friends, who were my true friends who believed me were Dante, Aaron, Nicole, Aaron, Katelyn, Cadenza and surprisingly Zane went with me, then Vylad came, I told him everything, because he is also a good friend of mine, and he actually helped me the most with Aaron and Katelyn, they 3 were the best people I've known, on the other hand, Garroth, Laurence, Lucinda, and Cadenza chose Ivy, Lucinda said she believes me but she went with Ivy because she likes Laurence, as if I'd believe that, Cadenza chose Laurence because they're like brother and sister, I kind of believe that, then there's the sweet and innocent Kawaii~Chan who never knew who to believe...

*********************

I can't believe it, why would they choose Ivy, her out of all people!? I then got rage and anger back, luckily Katelyn gave me her spare punching bag, because I put it to good use, I kept pretending it was Ivy, I was a good fighter, with my kicks and punches, and other skills in fighting. I ended up breaking the punching back.... but I kept hitting it anyways, I had to not scream when I fought like them weird fighting noises because Aaron was downstairs as he was watching me, my mum never knew, she was out, then I accidently missed the punching back and punched through the wall... I whimpered in pain, if Katelyn saw me like this, she'd be proud, Aaron then instantly ran up and saw me then looked at the wall, he hugged me, anytime he hugs me, I'm calm. "Aphmau, I know how mad you are, but please calm down", he stooped then pushed a loose strand of my hair behind my ear then continued, "you might hurt yourself worse than this, I know that the past and bad things are coming back to you but please stop, remember the people who care about you are here." He said, I was about to say something but then the bell rung. I ran down the stairs to see who it was, it was my childhood friend- Oh, I forgot to mention, his mother and my mother were great friends, but him and his mother moved away, and I kind of forgot about him/ forgot to mention him to Aaron- Oops, but now he's back, our mothers must have re-connected and his mother probably told him to find me here.....

"DAMIAN!!!!" I shouted and pulled him for a big hug...

A/N- Aye. Well new  friend I see, how will Aaron be? I wonder what would happen next? Anyways.... I hope you like this!!!! Thanks for reading!!! Bye!~ Kerry