Beach!!

Aaron's P.O.V

I am glad everything is going okay and everything is well... Aphmau is very stressed along with everyone else because we told them Laurance is back, they are just stressed in case the evil Laurance comes back... I was trying to think of ways to make everyone happy...; 'Movies? Nah, to boring it won't help. Relaxing outside in the heat? No, terrible idea. Ehhhh..... Oh I know! The beach! DUH!' I thought and then jumped off my bed and got to Aph's room. I knocked. "Yes?" She said. "Hey, Aph, wanna go to the beach with everyone?" I asked. "Actually everyone wanted to go to the beach today and I think they are going no matter what... But I'll tag along!" She said and got off her bed. "Out. I need to get changed, and so do you." She said. I nodded and changed. I went down the stairs waiting for her since Lily already left. She came down. "Ready to go now?" I asked. She nodded and we went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

We reached the beach and I instantly jumped out the car as Aaron was still parking... Oops! I ran and set down the towels and the basket filled with stuff we need. I then looked around for everyone else then someone jumped up behind me and scared me. "Ah!" I said jumping back, startled. "Calm down woman." Laurance said. "Laurance!" I shouted and kicked sand at him, getting sand everywhere on him. "Oh no you didn't!" He said. "Oh yes she did!" Aaron said laughing coming from behind him. "I am so getting you back for that!" Laurance shouted acting angry when he wasn't. I giggled. "Okay. If you can catch me. But before I run. Here you go Aaron!" I shouted kicking sand all over Aaron and he got some in his mouth. I ran and they both started chasing me. I then tripped and fell on top of someone. They looked at me. "Oh! Sorry.... G-Garroth." I said struggling to speak for how hard I'm laughing. "What are you laughing about?" He asked. "Ohhh.... I-I kicked L-Laurance and A-Aaron with sand!!! So t-they're chasing me!!" I yelled and got up. He just nodded then hit me with sand, I glared at him then smirked, I picked up the bucket beside him because Cadenza was looking after her baby sister. I filled it with sand and poured it all over him. I laughed manically and ran. All three chasing me until I tripped and fell on the sand, the three corned me as Aaron picked me up and took me to the cold pool and dropped me in it, I was freezing, he then splashed me. "Aaron get back here!" I shouted. "Catch me if you can!" He shouted back still swimming away, I swam after him and I eventually was about reach him when Laurance and Garroth dragged me back then let me go after Aaron got further away. I swam again and was about to reach him, when Logan, being Logan held me back as I was squirming. He put me under the water for a joke, but I needed breathe. Logan is annoying then someone picked me up, Aaron and came back out the water putting me down on my towel. After that everyone went for pizza then home. I'm glad I came. It's fun to do this with nothing bad happening. I wonder how long that'll last...

A/N- Hey!!! Hope you like this!!!!! At least they got a fun day! Bye!~ Kerry