All a Dream?

-Years later-

Aaron's P.O.V

Today is the day. Me and Aph are getting married, I can still remember that moment from months ago when I asked her to marry me....          

-2 months earlier-

I am asking Aph to marry me, I hope she says yes to my proposal. I took her out on a date, we went to her favourite place, Olive Garden, we chatted and laughed until we finished, she stole some breadsticks, so I chuckled watching her. I then took her where the statue of Irene was. We sat at the edge of that cliff, I then got up, hearing a bang, I knew what it was, she didn't. I then bent on one knee, and Aph had tears brimming in her eyes. She then looked at the fireworks crying with excitement, I pulled out the ring, "Jessica Aphmau Lorde, will you marry me?"  I asked her with a calm yet anxious voice wanting to hear her answer. She cried more and jumped in excitement, "YES! YES! YES!" She squealed and hugged me. Best. Day. Ever.

-Flashback ends-

I then got into my kilt and waited at the isle for her. I was so happy. I then saw her in that white dress, a bouquet of flowers clasped in her hands, Katelyn and Cadenza holding the back of her dress. She was so beautiful. She finally stood in front of me and she looked at me with those big brown hazel eyes. Wow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

I stared into his sweet, caring big brown eyes. Tears threatening to spill, I held them back so I go along with this ceremony. He faced Aaron, "Aaron, do you, take Aphmau, to be your lawfully wedded wife, the one to cherish, to love and to hold, through sadness and rough times? To be there for forever?" The priest asked Aaron. "I do." He replied placing that ring on my finger, then I turned to see Gene, walking towards me, I squeal. He started tapping my shoulder, "Miha, wake up... please..." Someone said then I hear loud sobbing. My eyes flutter open, showing that all I thought was a dream, I was young and in school, and I liked F-Fc? Wow... I looked up, my M-MUM!! "M-M-Mother?" I asked finding it hard to speak. "A-APHMAU!" She shouted hugging me, I hurt all over. "W-What happened?" I asked and heard how high and croaky my voice was, it was so hard to talk... "Well, you were out with friends, then a car hit you and you've been in a coma for a year..." She said and ringed for the nurses. They all came in, in shock seeing my awake. "Your friends would love to see you, but it's only one person at a time, so can your mother wait so everyone can see you?" The sweet nurse asked us. We nodded and she left... I wonder who's waited for me, for a whole year!? I hope FC is one of them though...

A/N- Didn't see that twist now, did ya, but no, it's not ending for a while, so keep updated with me! Also I know Jessica Aphmau Lorde isn't a real name for her, but it's used most, so I used it. And I'm sorry if I spelt the thing her mother calls her wrong; Miha. I searched but that was what came up! Also when it said years later, it was years later for her in the coma, but only months later to everyone not in coma, that's why it's only a year she's in it for!! No confusion please!! I hope ya like this!! Bye!!~ Kerry