Aaron survived, but did Aphmau?

Katelyn's P.O.V

We saw Aphmau with her sword held at Zane's neck, she was determined to kill him, she was in her Irene form and she was ready for war... Aaron was laying down close to unconsciousness and as he saw Aphmau he got up trying to protect her, Zane strikes at Aaron with his sword and Aphmau went to see if he was ok, We all grabbed him except Aphmau who said she had to finish Zane, I spoke with fear; "A-Aphmau p-p-please don't f-fight Zane, he can k-k-kill you..." I started to tear up, and when I did Travis came up to me right away, he said it was fine, if anything happens we can save her.... I tried to believe him but I was scared.... He just kissed me and that did help. WHY DO I LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE!!!!! UGH! 

Jeffery's P.O.V

I caught up with everyone and I saw Katelyn and Travis kiss, why??? She has to pick one of us soon... She was scared for Aph but I knew she can fight Zane I believe in her and Katelyn does too. (A/N: SORRY FOR THIS SHORT P.O.V)

Garroth's P.O.V

I knew Katelyn never felt right about this, neither did I, I tried to go and give her a hug when she started to cry but Travis just elbowed me and kissed Katelyn, I wanted to kill Travis so bad... But Katelyn was upset enough and Aph knowing I care for Katelyn too, I could end what could become... I really hope she wins the battle... We all left Aph and Zane to fight because Aph told us too, so we did.. (A/N: WOW GARROTH GOOD JOB FOR A GUARD -_-)

Laurance's P.O.V

I just ran in to see Katelyn kiss Travis? This is new, wowww... Garroth was so jealous, it was so funny. He gave Travis a death glare wow, I can't even... I was wary about Aph fighting Zane alone, but I have to obey orders, so I did. Aphmau told us to go with Aaron, I refused and refused but eventually I gave in, I didn't want her hurt or to see her hurt so I left with sadness in my heart... (A/N: Mhm Laurance, sure you want to protect her then just leave her like a garbage bag? Man needs a slap or what?)

Travis's P.O.V

I saw Katelyn stuttering and crying for Aphmau... I went to give her a hug and I felt a push on my shoulder it was Garroth giving me a death glare?!?! So he likes Katelyn and Aphmau and Jeffery also likes Katelyn... Oh boy... Any ways I gave Katelyn a hug and told her everything is alright but she wouldn't stop sobbing so I kissed her, and me and her blushed and she was feeling better, I know my senses aren't wrong, Aphmau will win without a scratch.

Zane's P.O.V

I am hit by a sword? I see, is that.. No... APHMAU! NO HOW CAN SHE? HOW DID SHE? WHAT MADE HER FIND US? I say in a very sore voice; "Oh look, here is Aphmau, the little cutie wanting to save her boyfriend? Awwwwh!" She yelled back with a bad tone; "SHUT UP AND GIVE ME HIM!" I said a simple no and I slashed her with no one seeing except him... Aaron got up nearly dead and still tried to help Aphmau, I lightly slashed him as he fell, then everyone else came and Aphmau said to grab Aaron and leave without her. They did, wow so much for trying to help her... Haha, easier for me I guess. I slash her and she falls to the ground. I laughed and out of no where she stabs me... We all know no one can kill me, I just strike her and she falls unconscious to the ground, I then felt the wound from when Aphmau hit me and then felt another, I turn around to see who it was and it was him...

Aaron's P.O.V

I see Aphmau fighting Zane.. Am I dreaming? I thought but I wasn't.. I tried to save Aphmau but Zane hit me and I could only see dark, but I could here the conversation... why did everyone help me? why not Aph? I then black out. --Time skip to when he awakens-- I found myself with everyone who was with Aphmau and I then saw Kawaii~Chan too. She ran to me and shouted; "AARON~KUN! AWAKE! KAWAII~CHANS POTION WORKED!!! YIPPEE!", I looked around and said in a scared tone; "W-where's Aphmau!?", Kawaii~Chan spoke sadly; "Aphmau~Senpai hasn't came back yet....", After I hear that I run out the door with my gear on, I ran to see Zane striking Aphmau as he was about to kill her next, Zane had a wound, so I wanted to make another, I stab him before he can hit Aphmau, I go to see if she was awake, she isn't... I run with her tightly in my arms and put her in the house asking what's wrong with her... Lucinda occurred and said only true loves kiss can wake her up. I do really like Aphmau, but what if she never felt the same way....

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was in stance for battle and I saw the others then I said for them to grab Aaron but before they did, he tried to help me... but why? he was nearly dead!? he was slashed again by Zane and as he fell to the floor a tear dropped and I was angrier, Zane was being annoying so I stabbed him with my sword he said he couldn't die, but when he hit me he felt the wound, I was on my last legs and Zane sadly got to me and I fell and as he was about to kill me, he died? I looked to see Aaron, the one I love still trying to help me and he killed him, I said faintly; "A-Aaron?" Then all I could see was black as I blacked out...

A/N: Heyy guys! Hope you like this chapter! If this is too long or too short, I am sorry. I try! I am going to try to fit everyone who is there and I'm trying to make them have a P.O.V if some are short, or sound similar I truly apologise... But I hope you like this and tune in tomorrow for the next chapter!!! ALSOOO SHOUTOUT TO MY BAE ZacharieBatterie CHECK HER STORIES TOO!!!! See ya soon, buh byee!~ Kerry