Celeste!!

Aaron's P.O.V
I've been really happy since Aphmau's back. I've been hanging around with her and the others a lot more but Aph's been talking about dogs, I'm taking a hint she wants one so I'm going to buy her one, I know she likes huskies so why not? Plus I wanna see her reaction... She's so cute.... Yes I do like her still, and I do hope she likes me too still.... But there's Laurence and Garroth... Maybe even Zane because he seems to be talking a little bit to her..... Ugh.... Why is it Aphmau everyone likes because if it was someone else it would be easier for me to not be killed by her jealous friends *cough* Laurence and Garroth *cough* Okay... My thoughts are going all over the place... Just lets get to this pet store...

*********

Ok I got the puppy... I added a little note on the collar for Aph now I am at her front door. I knocked and Katelyn answered since she's taking care of Aph for a few days, she saw the puppy so I put a my index finger in front of my lip to silence her and she let me in and pointed upstairs to Aphmau's room I nodded and went up I slowly opened her door and found her with the puppy teddy I bought her in high school ... Was she sleeping with it!? This is what I thought when I found on her bed in her room! Aww.... That's so cute... She's so adorable... Wait... Does that mean... Could she like me too? Yes. I hope so. And she still small! Okay now I'm a creep... I walked up to her and shook her slightly with hand as I held the puppy in the other. "Aph." I said shaking her. After four attempts I tried something that would annoy her. I put on a high-pitched voice, "Wake up you short potato!" Ok that got her up. She instantly sat up wide awake. "What did you just call me you dog?" She snapped back. I chuckled, still not changed. She noticed me. "Don't call me that again." She spoke in a softer tone. "Now, what is it Aaron?" She asked me. I held my hands up since she still hasn't seen the puppy. She then made the cutest confused face. "Surprise!!!" I said with glee, she squealed, her eyes lit up as she beamed at me, I put the puppy down and she jumped on me with a massive bear hug... She is so sweet. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She squealed, I kissed the top of her head, "it's ok." I said as she jumped down, she kissed my cheek and I blushed as well as she did. "I don't know how to repay you..." She spoke softly, then an idea popped in my head, "How about you move into the same block I live in? It's called MyStreet." I asked, "Bring as many people to live with you, I know a house, it can take three people if you wish." She nodded, "Yes, you genius!" She hugged me again then went to her puppy, "I'm naming you Celeste." She said to her, once I realised it was her I then agreed with the great name, the puppy responded by barking and licking her face, in which Aph giggled, oh how I love this girl... Wait- what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V
I'm so happy Aaron bought this puppy... I'm so happy he invited me to MyStreet.... I'm so happy I can see him again... I'm so happy for him to be in my life... I even kissed his cheek, and we both blushed, could that mean he could like me back? Oh I hope so. Then the house can hold three people so me, hmm...... Katelyn? Yes Katelyn! And erm.... Kawaii~Chan! Yes that's perfect! I can't thank Aaron enough, he sees and talks to me when he can... He even bought me a puppy in my favourite breed! A husky! Oh how I love this guy... Wait- what?

A/N- Hey guys!! I updated two chapters today!! You deserve it!!! Again, sorry I barely updated because of the holiday but you can barely get Wifi anywhere... Haha.... I hope you like them both, keep reading, voting, commenting and sharing!!! Have fun! Bye!!!~ Kerry 🙃