The Date.

Narrator
After Aphmau and Katelyn were bombarded by Kawaii~Chan for the girls half-day-fun-time thing they left for mall, Katelyn and Aphmau were also dreading for the next FULL day with Kawaii~Chan; the ships, games, fan fiction, and so much more, it was torture, because all they wanted to do was relax the day after the date, knowing the boys it's going to be a fun packed afternoon through to night, yes, the boys planned a long fun day, but it won't be boring, I'll tell you that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V
"Aph, can we ditch Kawaii~Chan tomorrow.... a half day is annoying enough...." Katelyn whined. "Katelyn, I want to chill tomorrow too, but KC (It gets annoying writing Kawaii~Chan over and over, so lets use her nickname sometimes, a.k.a KC) is our great friend, plus, we promised." I told her. "I know. but....", she sighed, "Fineee...." She spoke, I giggled then pulled her into a few shops, it was so hard to find anything but since it's casual, she settled on dark blue, ripped jeans, black crop top that says in white writing 'Don't care never did' , and black sneakers, and for me, I bought black ripped jeans with a black crop top, black shoes with a heel and this brown-green beanie. they were both cute and casual.

After more shopping like we needed groceries we went to the food court, got some more food and went home, we hid the clothing from Kawaii~Chan, well Katelyn snuck it upstairs whilst I, put the groceries away, we are meeting the boys at 4:00pm, it's only 1:00pm, we have time to kill, so me and Katelyn just talked, and such as Kawaii~Chan, I think was working on her shrine, oh boy, I hated that. It's creepy, and odd to see pictures drawn of me and Aaron, she even has dolls! That's a bit scary.

****************

It's now 3:30pm so me and Katelyn get changed and when we finished we left and met the boys they looked cute, and in some ways, we kinda matched, for instance:

Katelyn's. (Ignore the black heels she wore the sneakers.)

Travis's

Travis's. (I think it kinda matches... or they're similar...)

It's so cute, they both look cute together, but mine

Aphmau's (I think this looks really cute, tbh..)

And Aaron's

And Aaron's. (The shoes with wings remind me of Percy Jackson xD)

Aaron looks hawt, I also love his shoes, they're so cool, but as we were walking they notice us, Travis looks at Katelyn for half the way and stares at me in confusion, I understand him, this isn't what I'd usually wear

Aaron looks hawt, I also love his shoes, they're so cool, but as we were walking they notice us, Travis looks at Katelyn for half the way and stares at me in confusion, I understand him, this isn't what I'd usually wear... When they reach them Travis is the first one to speak "Wow, Aphmau and Katelyn, you both look good but Aphmau you look different, but a good different." He stated. I giggled. "I know it isn't what I usually wear, but I love this style, and when I found it I loved it and Katelyn told me I had to wear it, so..." I laughed. Travis chuckled. "You look wonderful Katelyn..." Travis's eyes twinkled as he looked at her, she giggled nervously, "You too." Katelyn replied, then we were brought into our own conversations, "You look amazing Aph." Aaron's eyes twinkled like stars. I giggled and blushed. "T-Thanks." I stuttered, "You look great too..." I said, looking up at him. "Well I think Travlyn is happening." I said to Aaron as we watched them, Katelyn and Travis both blushing, I shook my head, the two should just kiss already! "Yes, they are, I know something else that can happen more.." He spoke. "What?" I asked. He pulled me closer to him; "How about more Aarmau?" He asked. I blushed and nodded, and that's what we wasted the rest of our time on kissing, we pulled away abruptly when we heard someone coughing, Katelyn and Travis. I blushed really dark red and hid my face in Aaron's chest so no one could see my blush, Aaron chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, then Travis put his arm around Katelyn's waist, and she blushed but let him do it. When I was sure the blushing subsided I looked up at Aaron, he smiled warmly down at me and we let go, he intertwined our fingers and off we went!

A/N- Hey, Update! Hope ya like! Thanks for reading! Sorry for not updating like every day thing, but I'm just having a bit of writers block, another reason why I haven't update 'Campus Crush' but I'll try update that tomorrow..... Enjoy! Bye!~ Kerry