Someone New?

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was hugging Aaron as I felt a dark presence... "Aaron?" I ask. "Yes?" He responds. "Why do I sense something bad, like a evil presence around you?" I ask scared yet confused. "I...--" He says and looses trail. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about, but I want to know why I sense that, around you..." I say looking down. "I can tell you later, Ok?" He said. I nod...

Aaron's P.O.V

Thank Irene she is letting me tell her after. I pick her up and sit her on my lap putting on the T.V, since no one has to fight something or someone. Geez it's hard. So I thought we could just be lazy... That was before Dante ran in 1 hour later saying someone was at the gates. "Aphmau, someone is at the gates." He ran in telling us. "Who?" She asks. "Don't know, she came here for Aaron." He responds. "Her?" Aph spoke with a hint of jealousy and I chuckle. "Describe her, please." I ask him. He nods. "She has green/greyish eyes, pale skin, dark Brown hair, she wears a red hoodie and a mask, like you... Ring any bells?" Dante finished. "OMG IT'S HER!!!! We wore a mask together, she was so cute, the way her hair flowed in the wind, I can't believe she left but now my----" I say and notice Aph. She was giving me glares, shoot... I said she was cute, well she is my sister after all... "Go see that cutie, I'm out." She said in a jealous tone. "Aph?" I chuckled. "What!? Can't you see I need to leave!?" She snapped. I laughed harder. "What!?" She ask-yelled. "S-She's my.... Sister, that's why she... is cute." I laughed too much. Aph blushed with embarrassment. "Now I really am leaving." She said awkwardly. "No!" I whined. "Come see my sister!!! See if she likes you!!!"  I said and tugged on her arm. "No. I don't want to be more embarrassed meeting her." She said and got of my grip. I pulled her in. "Don't think I'd leave you, jealousy is normal... It's ok." I said and kissed her, whilst I saw Dante giving a awe. "Let's see if it's really her." I told her. She nodded. We then went out of the house and up to the gates. We saw a figure. OMG IT REALLY WAS HER!!!

A/N- Hey! And OMG! 520 READS!!! THANK YOU! I hope you like this, and Aaron now has a sister. Woohoo! And bye!!~ Kerry