Cakes! + Moving in!

Narrator
Laurence and Garroth stole Aphmau's purse, as they pretended to be in the FBI. They saw the information and immediately searched it, they looked through thoroughly in the information until they saw a for sale house in the same street.... Oh boy, the leaped for joy. They immediately bought house, but first persuade Dante in to moving in, or dare I say they argued about him with girls, as you see, Dante thinks he can get all the girls, so he moves when Laurance and Garroth says he can't get Aphmau, then when he left the thought occurred ; 'What if Dante gets with Aph?', 'Would she fall for him?', 'No, right?'  Then they realized the biggest competition, Aaron, was with Aphmau right this second...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V
Aaron caught me since my beloved puppy, that Aaron bought for me, made me trip over, she has a brain, and a mission, which she wants to accomplish, I squeezed my eyes shut for impact, but my relief I landed in something strong, a wall? No, it can't be... I opened my eyes to see Aaron holding me in a tight grip against his chest, I looked up at him and smiled softly, he did the same, then we both started unconsciously leaning in.... Then.... *Smash*...... The obviously jealous Laurence and Garroth break my window, I got angry at them, so I just grabbed Aaron's hand and took him into my room,  "Back door, through the closet." I told him. "Where to... Narnia?" He asked. I laugh at anything practically so I giggled, then dragged him, we were now in a cake shop looking at cakes, and me liking Aaron, and I may or may not have been ogling him at the time when he asked what to try, me being me says; "Red abs--" I cut myself off, but I said it high-pitched, so I quickly saved myself, "Red velvet cake."  Aaron raised and eyebrow, but shrugged it off. He then got some on his face and couldn't get it off, I had to get off for him, as I was doing that, we kept getting closer and closer until he closed the fridge that brought me out of the trance and we left, for food, but I am ignoring Laurence and Garroth.

******************

OLIVE GARDEN!!!! YASSS!!!! "Ouch. Aphmau, my ears..." Aaron complained. "Did I say that out loud?" I ask, he nods. We go in and sit down, and Laurence and Garroth seem to be here... Oh, those rats.... I just ignored him and enjoyed Aaron's company, then he went to the bathroom, but as he left, Laurence and Garroth did too.... I was suspicious, but 'Aaron' came back, saying bad things about himself, and then it clicked, Garroth... So I played along, "Oh, Aaron! I can't wait for the wedding cake! How about red velvet with a drop of abs?" I flirted, well tried... "I knew Aaron and you are something!" Garroth exclaimed. "Oh, really? Well I knew it was YOU Garroth." I said getting my bag, just then Aaron came out, boxers only, and that's when he could definitely see my blushing, I was like a tomato, he smirked and strutted over, yanking Garroth, then getting his clothes back and changing, in the men's bathroom of course. He intertwined our fingers and walked out. Does this me he likes me back?

*********************

(A day later)

Now I am at my new home, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan gave me the big room, and a new van appears with, Laurence, Garroth, and Dante, I will just ignore them but I need help with the boxes.. Oh, I know! Aaron! I stroll over to his house and knock, he opened the door, and the odd thing is, he wears a red mask with a hood now, I need to ask.

He opens the door, "Hey Aph." He says. "Hey Aaron, can I ask you something?" I ask, he nods. "Well first, why do you wear the mask?" I ask. He sighs. "Fan girls." He whispers, I giggle. "Oh, I know a few fan girls of you, but why can't I see you?" I asked tilting my head like a puppy does when they're confused. Aaron chuckles. "Miss the face?" He asks. I giggle again, and then hugged him, "Nah, just missed you." I told him. He pulls me in his house and shuts the door. "Pleaseee?" I whine. He sighs and chuckles. "Fine, but only you. Since I trust you." He said and took off his mask, wow...... "Like the view?" He asked, and yes, a visible blush appeared. "No, you look... different..." I said, trying to work it out, "Or seem... different..." I added. He looked confused. "What?" He asked, I grinned. "I know. More huggable!" I exclaimed and hugged him, "Only for you." He whispered, I don't know if I was meant to hear that, but I'm glad I did, but I tinge of pink appeared, and so did the butterflies in my stomach.

We pulled away at the same time, "What else did you need Aph?" He asked softly, I looked up at him, since I'm too small, then that just brought the memory when he lifted me up so I could look down on him at prom, I smiled at that, then he just looked at me, then waved his hand in my face, I was brought back to reality, and he was looking at me, I smiled again, "Just some old memories." I told him, "Oh yeah? What one?"  He asked. I shook my head. "That's for me to know, and for you to find out." I giggled, "Now help me with the boxes?" I asked him. "Okay, but how do I exactly find out?" He asked. "Ask the girl you like. Then she can ask me. I only tell girls my memories, because I'm weird that way." I told him, he chuckled. "I agree, now Aphmau, I just asked the girl I like a moment ago, and it's gonna be weird if you talk to yourself." He spoke. I blushed madly, I shielded my face looking down, hair in my face too. "I know you're joking but I'm serious." I said still shielding my face. Then someone pulled me back, and I was hugged, I looked up. "I'm serious, serious about you, ever since high school Aphmau." He told me, I smiled warmly at him, "Good, because the feeling is very mutual, and yes, ever since high school too Aaron, and it made me like you more since you told me that night, and it was also when I became Alpha female, but I loved that you were Alpha male." I told him, his eyes, no whole face, lit up like the 4th of July and he beamed at me, he hugged me tighter, (A/N- The author has no fucking clue what she is writing at the moment, through the full of this chapter, be warned.) He let go and looked at me. We then started to lean in, and then he closed the gap, he kissed me. As cliché as it sounds, I felt fireworks, sparks, or whatever you call it. So there we were kissing on the street, so normal aren't we? Then we heard a sound, we then parted and found Kawaii~Chan taking pictures. "Ohhh! Kawaii~Chan's SHIP!!!!! THIS IS SO GOOD FOR KAWAII~CHAN'S AARMAU SHRINE!!!" She squealed. I glared at her. "Kawaii~Chan!" I yelled. She started to run, I ran after her and tackled her, I pinned her down. "Give. me. the. camera." I demanded. She nodded, a bit scared. She handed me the phone, I got it and stood up victoriously. I then ran away. I found Aaron standing put where he was, I ran up to him. "Aaron... *Pant*... I... *Pant* ... Got... *Pant* ... Camera... *Pant*... Kawaii~Chan's... *Pant* ... Coming... *Pant* ..." I said to him, out of breath. He understood me, he knows me to well. I was too tired to run, I was still gasping for air. So do you know what he did? Picks me up bridal style and he ran carrying me....

We got to my house and he put me down and locked the door, I sat on the couch, waiting for him, he came in. "Aphmau, where's a place to hide? We need to hide." He whispered. I nodded, got up, and gestured him to follow, he nodded and I opened the basement, I went in and ran down looking for places to hide before Aaron came down but I stood on the spot, paralyzed, what I saw can not be unseen.... It was....

A/N- Hey guys, UPDATE!!! Sorry if this sucks, as the other a/n, the author had no clue on what she wrote, if it's ok?, ok. (See what I did there?) If you like it? Good. If it sucks? Tell me and I can rewrite. Just let me know. Thanks for reading though. Bye!!!~ Kerry