Aphmau's true loves kiss :*

Katelyn's P.O.V

I can't believe Lucinda said that, what if Jeffery or Travis likes her, I know Garroth likes her, but Cadenza would be broken because she likes Garroth, I hope she wakes up for Aaron, because my sweet Lucinda likes Laurance and I can't see them heartbroken, I know Aaron and Aphmau like each other, I just know it... But when Garroth kissed Cadenza I was hurt but I guess I love Travis the most...

Jeffery's P.O.V

Oh gosh... All the guys have to kiss Aph, I mean I do like her, she is hot, but I love Katelyn... I had to kiss Aph so here I go... -He walks towards Aphmau as she is laying in the position of Snow White, he holds her hand as he kisses her lips-  I was sad, she never awakened... but Katelyn was happy, because I love her more, I want Katelyn but Garroth and Travis stood in my way... Now was Travis's turn, I wanted Aph to wake up for Travis or Garroth so Katelyn could keep me.. but guess not...

Travis's P.O.V 

OH CRUD! I have to kiss Aph! I hope she doesn't wakes for me because I only want Katelyn, but Aph's ass though.. Damn.. TRAVIS! STOP! I had to keep my mind pure for Katelyn but Lucinda she could be hurt too... WHY DO I LIKE THEM BOTH! I mean they are two hot ladies for me, I mean.... NOPEE! IMMA JUST DO THIS!! -He walks up to Aphmau as he was nervous he turned a light pink colour at his cheeks.. he leans down and kisses her- Well that failed.. She never woke up to my hotness? Oh well! I know Lucinda likes Laurance soooo..... HE'S NEXT!

Laurance's P.O.V

Oh gosh, I blushed red when I heard I had to kiss Aphmau... I do love Lucinda too, so I can't let her be upset.... -Sigh- Let's do this.... -He strolls up to her and lightly pecks her lips- She never woke up... She doesn't love me, I guess I only want her happy... It better not be Garroth, I trust him... IT BETTER NOT BE! If it's Aaron, then FINEEEE.... Garroth's next...

Garroth's P.O.V

It was my time to kiss her, I need to know if she really loves me.. But C-Cadenza? I-I do l-like her too, it would hurt for my love to be sad.... If Aphmau doesn't wake up I am admitting to Cadenza, I HAVE TO! Here goes nothing.... -He walks up to Aphmau and deeply kisses her lips- She never woke up so I went to Cadenza, grabbed her hips and kiss her, she kissed me back, and we just stood there blushing at each other...

Lucinda's P.O.V

I invited anyone who could come and that was Dante, Nicole, Cadenza and everyone else was taken... Nicole and Cadenza were there for moral support... Anyways.. As I saw Laurance kiss Aphmau, I was upset, I kind of like him, but he likes Aph, but she never woke up to him, gladly... Aaron and Aphmau have a spark so I hope she wakes for him... Then I saw Garroth kiss Cadenza!? Wow, I knew they liked each other... Good for them...

Dante's P.O.V

Oh no, I got to kiss Aphmau... I really like Nicole, but Kawaii~Chan.. I like them so I hope Aphmau doesn't awaken... I love Aph... but as a sister... oh well here goes nothing.... -He goes up to Aphmau and pecks her lips nothing more- She never woke! YAY! Phew.. that was close......

Nicole's P.O.V

Me and Cadenza came because of poor Aphmau... Then I saw Dante kiss Aphmau, I really like Dante, I hope Aphmau doesn't wake incase Dante likes her too... She stayed asleep, I hope for Aaron to win her and he was the last guy, who else could there be except Yip or Logan or something but they were taken (A/N: IN THIS YIP AND LEONA DATE, OK?) I hope she does wake, I really hope, then I saw Cadenza and Garroth, I knew they were a thing... I knew it....

Cadenza's P.O.V

It was Garroth's turn to kiss Aph, I knew he liked her, but she liked Aaron, and I liked Garroth... I knew he would never like me so I cried inside when he kissed her... But she never woke up... I knew Garroth also had a crush on Katelyn.. But I guess I was just.... yeah... A loner.... but after she doesn't wake up, Garroth came up to me and kissed me!? I kissed back of course... and we just stared blushing at one another...

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V

OMG!!!!! NO ONE MADE APHMAU~SENPAI WAKE UP!!!! IT WAS AARON~KUN'S TURN NEXT, I WANT THE SHIP TO SAILL!!!!! YAYY!! B-but when Kawaii~Chan saw Dante~Kun kiss Aphmau~Senpai it hurt, but she never woke up!! YAY DANTE~KUN IS FREE!!!! Then Garroth~Kun and Cadenza~Chan kissed? KAWAII~CHAN SO HAPPY HER SHIP SAILED FOR Gardenza!!!! YAYYY!!!!

Aaron's P.O.V

I blushed a deep red as I heard it was my chance to kiss Aphmau, I hope she loves me like I love her.... But Laurance may be hurt, I know Garroth can't because him and Cadenza are a thing now I think... I was so nervous I stood still for about 3 minutes until I moved... I hope she wakes... -Aaron slowly walked up to Aphmau and stood looking at her. He held her hand and slowly yet carefully removed her hair from her cheek, he gracefully tilted his head down and passionately kissed her on lips. He then removed to a blink of her eyes...- She woke?? To me??? Oh my gosh... I'm over the moon... She was blushing redder than red.. and spoke; "A-Aaron?" she said nervous. "Yesss" I replied nervous too... "P-please I know you don't like me b-but I... I am sorry..." She said upset thinking I never liked her and her embarrassment... "A-Aph, I-I.... I...... I L-love y-you...." I said in a very nervous act. "Aaron really?" She asked. "Y-Yes" I spoke. She then kissed me and said quietly; "I love you too."

Aphmau's P.O.V 

I woke up to Aaron kissing me and I blushed like a red tomato, Lucinda told me everything so I spoke to Aaron.."P-please I know you don't like me b-but I... I am sorry..." I said upset thinking he never liked me and my embarrassment... "A-Aph, I-I.... I...... I L-love y-you...." He said in a very nervous act. "Aaron really?" I asked. "Y-Yes" He spoke. I then kissed him and said quietly; "I love you too." we wanted to stay great friends for the time being though.....

" we wanted to stay great friends for the time being though

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you like this!!! AARMAU FOREVER!!!!! Aarmau's kiss above!!! Omg, Gardenza too!!!! Anyways next chapter tomorrow!!! See ya~ Kerry