Movie Date!!

Aaron's P.O.V

I just got off the phone with Travis and he said something about a movie date? Ok! Let's go! "Aphmau!!" I shouted, knocking on her door. She was still asleep and sleep talking about someone named Levi? I then woke her up and she turned and faced me. "Yes, Aaron?" She asks. "Movies tonight with all our friends!!" I answered. "Why?" She asked. "Because, this may be the last day we can hang out without anything bad happening...." I said. "But why??? I want to sleep!!!" She moaned and whined like a five year old. I sighed. "We're going out for pizza afterwards..." I spoke up. She instantly jumped out of her bed and flying up almost falling over I grabbed her arm. "Hold your horses." I said and she stopped. "You were sleep talking." I said to her. "Really? What's it about?" She asked with interest. "Someone named Levi?" I said to her with confusion. "Oh, my Senpai..." She said as she started to giggle. "Stop, it's scaring me, you seem even worse than Kawaii~Chan..." I said to her, she just chuckled. "Okay I'll change for the movies." She said I then did the same myself and then waited for her. We then waited for Travis because he was taking us with everyone. The car arrived and off we went!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

We arrived at the movie theatre, and me and Laurance both jumped out the car in excitement and then we both laughed as we ran into the movie theatre looking at the movies waiting for everyone else...  I liked the look of Alice in Wonderland; Through the looking glass, The Jungle Book, and Captain America; Civil War. After a bit more looking the others came in. We decided on a movie and it was Captain America; Civil War! I got everyone's snacks and we all headed in. When I walked in, Kawaii~Chan was grabbed everyone and she took us to a private cinema which was like a lounge, it had beds and tables, it looks awesome!!! This woman can squeal like a madman but she gets what she wants.... We all got seated and got the food and drinks. The movie went on for about two and a half hours and half way through I fell asleep, I then woke up to Aaron and Katelyn waking me up. I chuckled and then we went for pizza! It was a great day. I just hope we can have at least one more day of fun or something before something bad happens, because I know it will soon....

A/N- Hey guys!!!! I know I'm only doing 2 P.O.V's but I try and make them as long as I can!!!! And thank you for 1.2k reads!!! I appreciate it a lot!!!! Hope ya like!!! Bye!!!~ Kerry